Cubase 6 ASIO Question....

satannica

• Members

So, running Cubase 6. I have my main IO (RME Multiface) and my outboard gear was taking up all slots on the Multiface. I've just added a new fancy hardware synth (used KS Rack) to my setup and my plan is/was to detach my Pod HD500 from two of the inputs, hook up my KS to the resultant inputs and use the Pod's USB bus for Pod and Line 6 Edit duties.

However, upon trying this, I can see all the RME inputs just fine when I enable its ASIO driver, but not the Pod audio bus... likewise, if I select the Pod's ASIO driver, I can't see any of the RME inputs. And it also knocks out my RME's monitoring controls and puts them on the Pod (really not what I want)

I've never actually come up against this problem before and I'm evidently missing something simple.

Anybody fancy cluing me in? I don't really want to have to buy a patchbay for a single pair of inputs...

• Members

So, running Cubase 6. I have my main IO (RME Multiface) and my outboard gear was taking up all slots on the Multiface. I've just added a new fancy hardware synth (used KS Rack) to my setup and my plan is/was to detach my Pod HD500 from two of the inputs, hook up my KS to the resultant inputs and use the Pod's USB bus for Pod and Line 6 Edit duties.

However, upon trying this, I can see all the RME inputs just fine when I enable its ASIO driver, but not the Pod audio bus... likewise, if I select the Pod's ASIO driver, I can't see any of the RME inputs. And it also knocks out my RME's monitoring controls and puts them on the Pod (really not what I want)

I've never actually come up against this problem before and I'm evidently missing something simple.

Anybody fancy cluing me in? I don't really want to have to buy a patchbay for a single pair of inputs...

You can only run one driver at a time, I am sure of it.

Archived