There's something awesome about a Vintage English modified amp.....

charveldan

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Your right, after all this is amps, we need more face-eating/cigaratte/Obamacare threads.....
:cop:

To all the Haters, save me the trouble and Blow me nao.....

C'mon, Dan. You're not complaining about OT threads, are you?

To be honest, if you hadn't quoted me, I was gonna delete that post cuz it's a bit harsh.

• Members
C'mon, Dan. You're not complaining about OT threads, are you?

To be honest, if you hadn't quoted me, I was gonna delete that post cuz it's a bit harsh.

Doesn't matter, i just got done jamming and am blown away how awesome my Friedman is, he definetly got that one right.:wave::love::wave::love::wave::love:

• Members

When the supply of non modded vintage Marshalls goes down, the price goes up!
:idea:

Well, when there is a demand for modded Marshalls, and there's a supply of vintage Marshalls that can be bought for cheaper than the reissues, which purchase makes more sense for the aspiring modder to take?

• Members
When the supply of non modded vintage Marshalls goes down, the price goes up!

A couple years ago a 70's 2203 JMP could be had for about 1K, now that will cost you about $1400+. Most of the JMP's i see are not modded at all and need work.:idea:

• Members

Well, when there is a demand for modded Marshalls, and there's a supply of vintage Marshalls that can be bought for cheaper than the reissues, which purchase makes more sense for the aspiring modder to take?

Used reissues are not going for cheaper than vintage pieces at the moment.

• Members

A couple years ago a 70's 2203 JMP could be had for about 1K, now that will cost you about $1400+. Most of the JMP's i see are not modded at all and need work.

I see modded Marshalls all over the place. Nearly every JMP or Superlead I see on any of the southern California craigslist sections is modded in one way or another. :idk:

• Members

I see modded Marshalls all over the place. Nearly every JMP or Superlead I see on any of the southern California craigslist sections is modded in one way or another.
:idk:

That doesn't surprise me, my amp was modified in N. Hollywood.

I live in the midwest, plenty of stock amps here, but you will pay their price.

Archived