I did a video of my late night Blackstar practice rig...

madryan

• Members

It's barely TV volume. It sounds quite a bit different in the room because it's barely loud enough for the camera mic to pickup. Sounds better in person.

This is actually my little rack that goes with my Jubilee but it works just as well with the Blackstar.

[video=youtube;X4vljd-dKN0]

• Members

mad, i didn't realize that you have a jubilee. then again i'm always confused

Mine's one I built. The Jubilees are tied for my favorite Marshall (2203 being the other) so I had to get one somehow.

Here's the inside...

e375feea.jpg

Here's a partial shot of the front panel so you can see it's got all the same functionality...

IMG_0684.jpg

• Members

Mine's one I built. The Jubilees are tied for my favorite Marshall (2203 being the other) so I had to get one somehow.

Here's the inside...

e375feea.jpg

Here's a partial shot of the front panel so you can see it's got all the same functionality...

IMG_0684.jpg

Looks amazing. Jubilee is my favorite Marshall Next to the 2203. as i'm sure you can tell in my sig i have 2 Jubilees. What guitar are you playing in the video?

• Members

Looks amazing. Jubilee is my favorite Marshall Next to the 2203. as i'm sure you can tell in my sig i have 2 Jubilees. What guitar are you playing in the video?

That's an American Special strat. The neck twisted and Fender were being pricks about the warranty so I tossed a Warmoth neck on it. It's a great guitar. The neck is unfinished Goncalo with huge stainless frets and an ebony board.

Untitled.jpg

• Members

That's an American Special strat. The neck twisted and Fender were being pricks about the warranty so I tossed a Warmoth neck on it. It's a great guitar. The neck is unfinished Goncalo with huge stainless frets and an ebony board.

Untitled.jpg

i have always wanted a strat with a mahogany body and neck with one hum and a single knob. love your guitar.

• Members

i have always wanted a strat with a mahogany body and neck with one hum and a single knob. love your guitar.

That one's actually got an alder body but it's a huge sounding guitar. That's why I got the Warmoth neck vs. just sending the whole guitar to the nearest Fender repair guy for months.

• Members

Word. I always wanted the same thing, but in a hardtail version with a reversed '68 -'69 (no bullet) CBS / "big head" Stratocaster style neck. White w black hardware or black w black hardware (and old school brass bridge saddles).

• Members

Word. I always wanted the same thing, but in a hardtail version with a reversed '68 -'69 (no bullet) CBS / "big head" Stratocaster style neck. White w black hardware or black w black hardware (and old school brass bridge saddles).

i have thought about getting a jim root strat and just changing the neck.

• Members

i have thought about getting a jim root strat and just changing the neck.

Yeah. Im not into Root, but I dig that guitar.

I have a soft spot for big head strats. Other than being a Jimi phanboi, I cut my teeth on a olympic white w black pick guard maple necked '79 Strat. My uncle bought it brand new. The "1st girl" cliche ..

Always loved Jake E Lee's 74 hardtail.

Archived