Killing in the name of..............

Mesa/Kramer

• Members

That was pretty awesome :lol:

I think that I could probably get into Rage if all of their stuff was jazz-as-{censored}.

Yeah but it's not like all the songs were like this haha. I think it was the only one that was like it.

Turn on the radio, nah, {censored} it, turn it off x 1024

No - he was just a repetitive mother{censored}er who occasionally managed to not repeat himself.

• Members

Yeah but it's not like all the songs were like this haha. I think it was the only one that was like it.

I love the piano! haha

Actually, that's the reason I hate this band. Go read their lyrics...A LOT of them are INCREDIBLY repetitive. It's the one thing I noticed about them that I just couldn't get over. This song is obviously the worst of the bunch though.

• Members

Simple is better sometimes. The first 2 Rage albums were a perfect example of dynamics in a rock band. The later ones were really destroyed by modern production, there just wasn't enough room in there for the music to breathe.

• Members

Simple is better sometimes. The first 2 Rage albums were a perfect example of dynamics in a rock band. The later ones were really destroyed by modern production, there just wasn't enough room in there for the music to breathe.

Agreed.

Archived