Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My chick biased my amp

she's a keeper.
    Ibanez JS-1000 / Ibanez RG3-120535Q > Keeley Compressor > Xotic Custom Shop BB Preamp > Hartman FlangerLaney VH100R / Laney GH50L (MXR 10-band EQ > Line 6 DL-4)Geezer Sound Co. 2x12 (80w ceramic WGS BL-80)
    Also own: 1966 Fender Pro Reverb with Weber Californias, Dano CTO-1, Keeley SD-1, EHX D.EM

Yes that's my girlfriend.

Yes, she is, but are you?

What kind of man has to have his girlfriend bias his amp.oke:

Comment

I've never turned a screwdriver ever in my life. Sad really. Every now and then I grab my nuts just to make sure they're there. You would think this would be a turn off for women but my immaculate penis seems to make up for it. You're an idiot.
      Ibanez JS-1000 / Ibanez RG3-120535Q > Keeley Compressor > Xotic Custom Shop BB Preamp > Hartman FlangerLaney VH100R / Laney GH50L (MXR 10-band EQ > Line 6 DL-4)Geezer Sound Co. 2x12 (80w ceramic WGS BL-80)
      Also own: 1966 Fender Pro Reverb with Weber Californias, Dano CTO-1, Keeley SD-1, EHX D.EM

Comment

Wait until I tell Laura's husband !!!
        MFPOMFS

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪ ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪

Comment

Pics?
          Diddlybo
          -----------------------------------------------
          Smoke 'em if you got 'em.
          My current amp selection:
          Carr Slant6V, Allen Accomplice, Rivera R-30 Thirty-twelve, Fender ChampII, Tech21 Trademark 10

Good HCAF transactions with hal9000, guitup, Anibas and ARS.

Comment

Pics?

She's in my avatar. I didn't take a pic of her biasing, so I could just be trolling... you never know. But seriously, she biased it after we had sex. I'll be proposing in a few months after I find a decent ring.

Comment

I gotta find me one I can teach to build amps.
              Originally Posted by Elemenope

You get 1 free punch...They can't hit you back..Call the cops..Anything. Who??

Originally Posted by RSBro

madryan

Rack building thread...

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...ies-rig...-Pix

Amp Packing Tutorial

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...ial&highlight=

Comment

I gotta find me one I can teach to build amps.

I've been teaching her how to play guitar and read music for a while, so yesterday I had her pull the chassis out and bias my GH50. She's something special.

Comment

as long as you had her make you a sandwich immediately after it's ok.
                  ORANGE CONGLOMERATE
                  VTM VANDALS

Originally Posted by cobrahead1030

Gibsons are like that crazy ex gf, the one you'd wanna strangle on a daily basis...but was dynamite in bed.

She always calls up during a dry spell, and ya have to hit it one more time.

Originally Posted by Mr. Brady

This is the reason modelers don't sound good. They don't have a standby switch modelled so the virtual tubes never get a chance to warm up.

Comment

Yes, she is, but are you?

What kind of man has to have his girlfriend bias his amp.oke:

This noob knows what's up.
                    HOURS

Originally Posted by thegumbootman

I managed to not say the word "****************" until I was 18

In primary school when my friends discovered swearing, I thought "I've never said the f-word before. I'm never going to say it". I wanted to say it when I got older (mostly because my friends would nag me about saying it), but I just didn't want to end the streak of not-saying it

I ended up accidentally saying it to my girlfriend at the time. I said "Someone told me that Ben got with a really fat girl and he titty-****************ed her"

Comment

as long as you had her make you a sandwich immediately after it's ok.

Close. She baked ****************ing blueberry muffins.

Comment

This noob knows what's up.

Duncan, that noob is an idiot and assumed I couldn't do it myself and had to have my chick do it. He came in here just to take a **************** and call it wit.

Comment

verfcode wont even let me rehearse, let alone bias my ****************. where did you get yours? do they accept trade-ins?
                          great deals with Urinate Forever and stratedge09

Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis

Ya'll n****s is gay

Cheers, Lucius.

the.Orange.congolomorate Thunderverb 50 sucka!
                          SG ARMY

Comment

Well, if there's one things a lot of chicks are good at, it's bias.

Comment

Good for you bro! At one point, my wife restrung my guitars neatly.
                              Find me and the rest of the guise here: www.guitarampboard.com

Comment

Working...
                              X