No announcement yet.

mako is sold...

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mako is sold...

raf is le sad, but it had to be done. Dude from up in ormond who is also on RT bought it this morning. If you want one, once you play it, its impossible to resist.
    Peavey ESP DiMarzio

I get my tubes from ValveQueen...you should too!!

Good Transactions

Sucks to see it go. You did some great videos that helped me pull the trigger.

Comment

what was the backstory?
      classic heavy metal

New promo track from the long awaited debut album Another Dimension here

R A Z O R W Y R E

DOWNLOAD EP || FACEBOOK || MYSPACE || YOUTUBE

Comment

Did you get a chance to try it through the combo's fx loop out of curiosity?
        __________________________________________________ ________
        Great transactions: -Juggernaut-, Beergoblin, Boris the Blade, Guttermouth, Tubesteakfortone, thriftyshirt, craftswitch, negative theory, and dethmetalanimal

Comment

Sad day, go make some more maps so you can get a mini dorado!!

I raged on mine all day yesterday whilst getting drunk and plan to do the same today plus band practice. At least you have the combo!
          strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

Comment

It's tough to say goodbye to a piece of gear that you love but, like someone else stated, your 5150 clips are ****************in awesome dude. No need to dwell on the negatives. Crank up that 5150 and say goodbye!

Good deals with:
            schismed

Originally Posted by BrendanO

My professional advice is to get her good and drunk, then **************** her in the ass. Long. Hard. Pop a blue pill if you have to, and really just go to town on her balloon knot. Get in there and wreck the street until it's medically unsafe.

Then tell her she's been at least that much of a pain in your ass, you're done with her problems, and you're done with her.

Revenge is a dish best served anal.

Originally Posted by OverDriven

Your mother should have swallowed.

Comment

NOOooOoOoooOooo!!!!!! I understand. I've sold gear a couple times to take care of my family. In fact, i did it recently when i sold my 5153 and mesa cab. Gear I lusted over for years and said I would never get rid of, but you do what you have to do. You can always get it again one day.
              Guitars:
              Gibson Les Paul Studio
              MIA Charvel San Dimas
              MIJ Charvel So-Cal

Amp and Cab & Effects: Eleven Rack w/ QSC K12

New Eleven Rack standalone Preset loader: https://sites.google.com/site/elevenhack/

Great Deals with: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...1#post45497009

Comment

**************** it , what's next !
                "Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more."
                Nikola Tesla

Comment

I'm glad you were able to find another 5150 combo, though, and think you'll be happy having one again for quite a while.
                  __________________________________________________ ________
                  Great transactions: -Juggernaut-, Beergoblin, Boris the Blade, Guttermouth, Tubesteakfortone, thriftyshirt, craftswitch, negative theory, and dethmetalanimal

Comment

Words!! Yeah, I was kinda sad when the dude left with it this morning, but then I spent 3 hours cleaning out and organizing our guest room. Then I changed the strings on my ninja, cranked the 5150 212, and said **************** it. This ****************************ed thing is ME all ****************ing day. And the Dimarzio Dominion in the ninja is ****************ing DESTROYING EMGs in every ****************ing way. Ive already had 2 people that played it say they massively prefer it to their EMGs.

I did try the Mako through the 5150 FX loop, and it sounded horrible SUPER fizzy, but I kinda expected that since the bias on these is still pretty low and Im rocking the stock Sheffields.

Backstory: Im trying to get my car paid off before my kid is born around end of August, so I sold the Mako and grabbed a 5150 212, putting about 400 bucks back in my pocket, which is 2 months worth of car payments.
                    Peavey ESP DiMarzio

Good Transactions

Comment

Words!! Yeah, I was kinda sad when the dude left with it this morning, but then I spent 3 hours cleaning out and organizing our guest room. Then I changed the strings on my ninja, cranked the 5150 212, and said **************** it. This ****************************ed thing is ME all ****************ing day. And the Dimarzio Dominion in the ninja is ****************ing DESTROYING EMGs in every ****************ing way. Ive already had 2 people that played it say they massively prefer it to their EMGs.

I did try the Mako through the 5150 FX loop, and it sounded horrible SUPER fizzy, but I kinda expected that since the bias on these is still pretty low and Im rocking the stock Sheffields.

Backstory: Im trying to get my car paid off before my kid is born around end of August, so I sold the Mako and grabbed a 5150 212, putting about 400 bucks back in my pocket, which is 2 months worth of car payments.
                      Peavey ESP DiMarzio

Good Transactions

Comment

^
                        Double post is double post lol,too much caffeine maybe
                        Dude you will do fine with the 5150 combo, by the way we need to get together and jam again soon

Comment

If I still have two Dorados when you want to get one I'll hook you up.
                          Rivera K-Tre
                          Randall T2

Carvin, Gibson, ESP

Good deals with: Shredtilurded, Juggernaut, Guillatool1( x2 ), MatrixClaw, CRANK,Clonexx, Chris the Asian, Slav123, lfrz93, ldonnell89, Khoifish321, bankboy, JJPSGAK, DTorg, jdr94, Yo_Squig, coolblues309, samthinguy, MorgMetal666, Uberthrall, Duke318, Harris, Katana, mctallica1, JerEvil, GuidanceofSin, phreddy, O'Rourke, Toshiro, the4thlast1, aywilson, shask, NeoAngelo, TomCray, scottcrud,sdgails, GibsonVMan, 100 watt

Comment

If I still have two Dorados when you want to get one I'll hook you up.

Word, Ill keep that in mind, for sure
                            Peavey ESP DiMarzio

Good Transactions

Comment

Thanks Raf - now I can stop obsessing over what gear I should flip to be able to buy your Mako.
                              Sig: don't care enough to have oneWAIT!!! - www.guitarampboard.com

Comment

Working...
                              X