Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAD: VHT D60

Got one of my long time dream amps in today. I'm really really loving it.

Sounds a lot like a JCM in less mode, just thicker with more gain. Less mode with a boost is friggin heaven. Tight, punchy, and very percussive. I love it.

When I first switched it into more I was like... Why would anyone ever boost this? its tight, aggressive, and more than enough gain. Then I boosted it. So great.

The voicing knob is really handy too. Seems like an amazing amp all around, I'm happy
    Guitars:Gibson Les Paul Standard FadedFender Roadworn '72 Deluxe TelecasterKramer StrikerAmplification:Titan Custom RetrofitRandall R412CSOfficial member of the Ninja Lows club

HNAD! Clips please.
    If you think this forum sucks visit here:http://www.guitarampboard.com/index.php started by user guitarbilly74

Comment

**************** yeah. Fantastic amp. You won the internet today.

Originally Posted by BrendanO

It's not prostitution as long as you film it.

Comment

HNAD! Clips please.

eventually, I'm feeling lazy
        Guitars:Gibson Les Paul Standard FadedFender Roadworn '72 Deluxe TelecasterKramer StrikerAmplification:Titan Custom RetrofitRandall R412CSOfficial member of the Ninja Lows club

Comment

I've regretted selling mine since I saw the ****************er go out the door...but, my little girl needs stuff more than I do. For now anyway...sooner or later I'm gonna splurge and I know a VHT will be in the mix.
          Your mother.

Comment

sweet, congrats!!!!!!

HNAD!!
            strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

Comment

Mesa Triple Recto
              Marshall 2203 Clone
              Axe-FX/POD HD500

Comment

Stop selling my **************** You need to have a Billy rig.

Nah, congrats man, the D60 is great
                http://www.guitarampboard.comLike my band on FB: http://www.facebook.com/thefew1All prices include shipping to ConUS.

Comment

Stop selling my **************** You need to have a Billy rig.

Nah, congrats man, the D60 is great

Sell me a new rig

And it really is dude, how do you not own one?

Comment

IN.
                    Miter Gauge - Still, it might be cool to change your name to Suckvalve®

Drakkar Tyrannus - Lol..n***as be out here shootin f****t ass dogs and ****************...

Comment

HNAD!!

One of my favorites!!
                      *********PROUD MEMBER OF THE GIBSON MAFIA***********
                      Good Deals with: Box handler,the4thlast1,meowy,
                      61reissue,Yavin,tspit74,musiclikscreams,Dega500,
                      Powerglide350, Dark Sound,ambitot pu phan, DJFrank(x2),Salameri544,CRANK,BloodBros,ChuckMehh, Devnulljp,Dark Aegis,TheIgnoramus

*A couple of Gibson's, a cord, some dunlop picks and some cornbread...
                      http://www.youtube.com/user/DR440

Comment

Sell me a new rig

And it really is dude, how do you not own one?

I really don't know. I love that amp. I am happy with my current rig, but I can definitely see a Deliverance in my future.
                        http://www.guitarampboard.comLike my band on FB: http://www.facebook.com/thefew1All prices include shipping to ConUS.

Comment

I really don't know. I love that amp. I am happy with my current rig, but I can definitely see a Deliverance in my future.

As soon as I turned it on and cranked it up I thought of you.

Thick, aggressive, tight Marshally tone. Seems right up your alley. :gasattack:

Comment

Originally Posted by Rampage

**************** cleans, play distortion?

Originally Posted by RiffDaemon

The scratchy high-end sounds like a wreck in Excitebike

Originally Posted by buddhapaugh

I had a nightmare experience like yours, Nerine, when I was in my late 20's/early 30's and was doing the tag-team thing with my buddy over the toilet. Now that was something----

Guitars:
                            Fender-Hamer-Michael Kelly-Starfield-Ibanez

Amps/Cabs
                            Drive-Eminence-Electro Harmonix-Fender-Jet City-Kustom-VHT-Yamaha

FX
                            ISP-Keeley-Pigtronix

Comment

Congrats on the killer amp!
                              Guitars: Heritage H-150CM, Jackson USA SL-2H, Ibanez Jem 7V, Gibson SG, Fender Strat, Carvin ST-300, Yamaha AES620
                              Amp: Carvin Legacy VL-100 half stack, Gibson L-5 Lab Series
                              Effects: Suhr Riot, Barber Dirty Bomb, Soundblox Classic Distortion, TC Elec Chorus, Boss DD-3, Dunlop EVH Wah, Gig-Fx MegaWah, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-50, Digitech GNX4

Comment

Working...
                              X