Post the top 5 bands you've had enough of already............

DoubleBarrel

• Members

Top 5 bands you keep hearing on the radio or seeing on TV that you are sick to death of.

Here's my list

1) Train - Seems like they are everywhere & thier music just keeps getting worse, and worse, and worse. I saw them try and pull off a Zepplin cover live :facepalm: and that prancing moho of a lead singer needs to just shut up & sit down.

2) Maroon 5 - ugh...wonder what's gonna happen when the singer hits puberty and his voice changes. That payphone song makes me want to strangle kittens & puppies.

3) U2 - FU

4) Dave Matthews Band - everyone else in his band is better than him. He sings (wretchedly) and his songs are the trite {censored} that argyle sock wearing douch bags & smelly, hairy hippie girls just love.

5) will.i.am - can't sing, can't dance, can't rap, can't act, and is just a bug eyed annoying little bitch.

rant over...........your turn

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nickleback (Should have stopped at "This is how you remind me")

Red Hot Chilli Peppers (everything "By the way" and after is {censored}ing garbage)

Many more. But if nickleback would stop playing on the radio today, our society would go up a notch ot two.

• Members

a lot of the bands you guys are listing arent really played on radio/ tv etc. where are you being exposed to dave matthews, phish, papa roach, the clash, five finger death punch...
:confused:

I hear that {censored} all the time. Radio, VH1, Palladia, plus on the juke boxes of the clubs I play at.

• Members

Top 5 bands you keep hearing on the radio or seeing on TV that you are sick to death of.

Here's my list

1) Train - Seems like they are everywhere & thier music just keeps getting worse, and worse, and worse. I saw them try and pull off a Zepplin cover live
:facepalm:
and that prancing moho of a lead singer needs to just shut up & sit down.

2) Maroon 5 - ugh...wonder what's gonna happen when the singer hits puberty and his voice changes. That payphone song makes me want to strangle kittens & puppies.

3) U2 - FU

4) Dave Matthews Band - everyone else in his band is better than him. He sings (wretchedly) and his songs are the trite {censored} that argyle sock wearing douch bags & smelly, hairy hippie girls just love.

5) will.i.am - can't sing, can't dance, can't rap, can't act, and is just a bug eyed annoying little bitch.

rant over...........your turn

I actually love Maroon 5, but would like to hear them make a non-commercial album. Their new stuff isn't stellar.

Dave Matthews I wish would have some highly embarassing scandal that bars him from making music ever again, and makes anyone who listens to him feel guilty. There's a local dive I love going to that has open mics on Thursday night - but it gets flooded with Dave Matthews/Jack Johnson wannabe acousti-rockers just playing stoner/acoustic covers and DMB songs. All the girls lose their {censored} after 3 drinks and immediately wet themselves, and I just stopped going because there are 3-4 guys that show up every week and play the same sets.

Very closed towards original music for an open mic.

• Members

five finger death punch, nickleback, kid rock, papa roach, ozzy

I forgot how much i {censored}ing hated kid rock :lol:

"I'm going platnum!"

"I've gone platnum!"

"I've gone platnum seven times!"

Those were the lyrics which inspired three albums.

• Members

I forgot how much i {censored}ing hated kid rock
:lol:

"I'm going platnum!"

"I've gone platnum!"

YEP. I can't stand any artist that says his/her name is every song.

• Members

AC/DC

METALLICA

DISTURBED

CREED

THE BEATLES

Creed lol... they were cool back when they made those rock ballads... "Well I've just heard... the news today" but now its like... please dont play that anymore.

Metallica, I agree and get why.. But sometimes I throw an album on; RTL, MOP, AJFA, BA, LOAD or Reload, and I {censored}ing love it. The writing and guitar arragements in MOP are {censored}ing stellar. Don't care what anybody says.

• Members

"I'm going platnum!"

"I've gone platnum!"

Never was a fan..........but when he sang/rapped "I've got more licks than Randy Rhoads" I just wanted to punch him in the dick. Hated him ever since.

• Members

"I'm going platnum!"

"I've gone platnum!"

His popularity speaks volumes about the American educational system.

Archived