best cheap audio interface?

Y0UNGBL00D

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think they discontinued it now, but I loved the EMU 04040 USB I had. If you can find a used one, snag it. The PCI version is still being made though, and it wouldn't surprise me if you were able to find a USB version still boxed up that never got sold.

• Members

I've been using the Toneport UX2 for a couple of years now, and it's great. It's a really versatile unit. Two 1/4" instrument inputs, two XLR inputs. Does everything I need it to, and comes with Gearbox software, so you can plug straight in, and lay down demos without having to mic a cab.

• Members

I would say Presonus Audiobox, but it only has XLR.

Presonus makes some good stuff, though, and I'm sure they have something with 1/4 inch stuff.

It has both, they're those combo jacks that you can plug either type of cable into.

• Members

night shift is responsible.

"hey, its 4 in the {censored}ing morning and sweetwater has my credit card info stored....what should i buy....got a new laptop, need an interface....hmm.....there are a cople of sub-$100 ones that could be throwaways if they suck...i wonder what the dudes, presumably in england or something at this hour, think...."

...post thread...

...no posts in 20 minutes....

"{censored} it". click.

Archived