Holy CARP please tell me you just watched Breaking Bad

Murdoch

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Holy mother of {censored}ing god...{censored} just got way past real. The last 15 minutes were so tense it was hard to watch...
:eek:
:eek:

Fuuuuuuck!!!

Resisting the urge to read this thread. Mrs. Evil and I just started watching season 1 on Netflix. On episode 6 right now and good lord I have no idea why we have ignored this show for so long.

• Members

Fuuuuuuck!!!

Resisting the urge to read this thread. Mrs. Evil and I just started watching season 1 on Netflix. On episode 6 right now and good lord I have no idea why we have ignored this show for so long.

Get out of here now. Report back in a week when you are caught up with all 5 seasons.

• Members

Fuuuuuuck!!!

Seriously, cancel all plans and work for the next few days, and finish up. I watched the entire 4 seasons in less than a week. {censored} gets better and better. I am currently downloading season 5 off iTunes. Gotta catch back up. But it's BAST SHOW EVAR!!

• Members

Fuuuuuuck!!!

The end of season 2 slows down quit a bit. But It really starrts picking up near the beginning of 3.

• Members

And after sleeping on it, the ending to last night's episode was one the most epic HOLY {censored}ING {censored} endings to any of the episodes, ever. It's right behind the season 4 finale, and the episode in season 3 when Walt looks at Jesse and just says, "Run".

• Members

And after sleeping on it, the ending to last night's episode was one the most epic HOLY {censored}ING {censored} endings to any of the episodes, ever. It's right behind the season 4 finale, and the episode in season 3 when Walt looks at Jesse and just says, "Run".

That good huh... Looks like I'm downloading all Of them tonight.

• Members
Yeah, I took care of it, but why the hell would somebody open a thread called "please tell me you saw last night's breaking bad"

The title kind of indicates spoilers within.
:confused:

It's cool. I've never had to use the spoiler tag before.

I would have put the word "spoilers" in the title if I was going to mention any. :thu: besides I think Justin would hunt me down and shoot me if I troll-spoiled the show for him. :lol:

• Members

Need to start a mother{censored}in petition to make them not end BB after this season.

I would 100% support this, but Vince Gilligan has said more than a few times that he would like to have Walter White out of his head (can't blame him there), and AMC?Sony would never fund it. They tried to shorten the final season AND cut the budget to make the show, but Vince wouldn't agree and started shopping the final season to other networks before they finally caved.

• Members

Need to start a mother{censored}in petition to make them not end BB after this season.

This isn't the last season. Earlier this year they signed a contract to do 8 episodes this summer and 8 more next summer. Next summer is the final season.

Archived