Anyone gonna try Guild Wars 2?

Elemenope

• Members

{censored} WoW.

I would be playing GW2, but I just started a very busy semester, and GW didn't go over with me so well.

over 2,000 hours clocked before the expansions ruined it, all characters had AT LEAST on set of Fissure armor, I was one of the bros that started solo farming Underworld with the Monk before they nerfed spiteful spirit, and ended up winning HoH like 4x.

Sold my account on ebay for about $700.

Was WAY too into that in high school when my skateboarding injuries crippled me for almost 2 years.

• Members

Rolled an Ele. Liking the leveling style compared to the typical kill 15 boars - then kill 45 more boars - now go back to the area the boars were and collect some boar hides.

And I will agree the graphics are more visually appealling than any MMO I've played yet.

• Members

Rolled an Ele. Liking the leveling style compared to the typical kill 15 boars - then kill 45 more boars - now go back to the area the boars were and collect some boar hides.

And I will agree the graphics are more visually appealling than any MMO I've played yet.

I love the water...And I also love how you can just stand there and watch dust particles and such float past you. The leveling is def not the typical MMO style. And for all those people that bitched about TOR being a WOW clone....GW2 is by far its own game.

• Members

A bunch of my buddies are playing it. It just seems really unappealing to me though and I have zero interest.

If you can play one of your buddy's accounts I would recommend it. I played in the beta and about 30 minutes in I just said screw this and turned it off. But I already prepurchased. So this time last week I wasn't even looking forward to the game. But I really like it now that I understand the mechanics and the questing system. It's a nice change of pace from other MMOs.

Archived