Weekly Spam Thread 8/27/2012

justcrash

• Members

This thing is practically brand spankin new. Still has the plastic on the logos! Hand picked by Howard Kaplan after I sent one back that had issues. I have never gigged with this amp and it's been in a smoke free environment. Not a scratch spot or blemish on this thing!!...it's absolutely PERFECT!

Comes with footswitch, cables. manual and original box and packing materials

This is an awesome awesome amp! I need cash and that is the only reason I am selling it. Buy this and save yourself a couple hundred bucks and the wait time

$850 shipped

2mop72g.jpg

1zy77rd.jpg

w1qwk3.jpg

• Members

Lookin tO sell or trade my Agile LP. Original horn, original headstock. Has Stew Mac Golden Age pups in it. Plays great. I have a HSC for it, but he case is a little big, so extra padding will make it snug.

agilelp.jpg

agilelp4.jpg

Looking to get 350 and I'll split shipping. For trades, all I really want is a 6-8 input USB or FireWire recording interface. Ill add cash if it's a really nice one. Pm me any offers.

• Members

I have a Reverend Club King 290 up for sale. This is a great playing and sounding guitar. It comes loaded with 2 P90's and includes a Reverend hard shell case. I love this guitar but it is not getting the love it deserves and needs to go to someone who would play it more. The only trades I'm interested in are a Vox AC30 or an AC15 plus cash. Otherwise $600 and split shipping

Pics here:

30E79AA1-AE41-4C61-960D-F752BCFA994E-171

A812980C-8768-47E6-9992-BB98F8D982E7-171

865A41CF-1758-4F25-92B2-815D346A7351-171

1C0AF067-A102-451D-84FC-8991B43920D6-171

• Members

Gibson Les Paul Limited Edition Traditional 1960

Trans Red finish, with standard black gibson hard case. This is a new guitar, with all papers & original tag of ($1999)..ect.

Made in 2011

10lb's on this one. thin neck, very nice finish.

same model as this:

http://www.samash.com/p/Gibson_Les%20Paul%20Limited%20Edition%20Traditional%201960%20Trans%20Red%20Electric%20Guitar%20with%20Black%20Snakeskin%20Hardshell%20Case_-49946533

Price: 1600$ Shipped U.S.A.

DSCN4267.jpg

• Members

No trades at this time, thanks.

Epiphone Elite LP - 8/10, MIJ, original purple lined HSC, pre-"elitist", Dunlop straplocks, Gibson USA pickups, tobacco burst, awesome tone/player, flame maple top, some player wear, some minor accidents (see pics), also missing truss rod cover and pickguard. SOLD

Breedlove MK II electric - MIK import prototype (breedlove has no electric import line so this is one of a kind), 3 Wilkinson Humbuckers, Wilkinson trem, SKB HSC, awesome fat LP tone, minor wear and 1 ding (see pics), missing truss rod cover (two will be included). $650 shipped/paypal

PICS: http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w6/vangkm008/Breedlove/

DSC07105.jpg

Kafel S-150 RED - 2 channels, 150w from (4) EL34s, currently running (2) EL34s for 75w, awesome cleans (tons of headroom, warm and articulate), drive channel is a mild-mid OD depending on guitar/pickups, in-house hand wound transformers, bulletproof amp!, original slip case and footswitch. $1100 shipped/paypal

PICS: http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w6/vangkm008/Kafel%20S-150/

kafel_s150_02.jpg

Mesa Single Recto 50w - good condition, no footswitch. $800 shipped/paypal

PICS: http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w6/vangkm008/Single%20Recto/

single_recto_01.jpg

Rio Grandes HB set - good amount of lead left, the original RG humbuckers as far as I know, creme colored, regular space, 2 conductor wiring. $125 shipped/paypal

PICS: http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w6/vangkm008/

DSC07592.jpg

• Members

Welcome to Nick's I Need to Sell All My Crap To Buy a Car Sale!

FS: Peavey Valveking & Madison Divinity

DSC_0176.jpg

DSC_0175.jpg

Peavey Valveking VK100 Head $400 SHIPPED

Dead MINT, has all the original Ruby tubes, the amp is only a year old, I am the original owner and it is in perfect condition cosmeticly and functionally. It has been gigged only twice.

Madison Divinity Head $500 SHIPPED

This amp was retubed about a year ago with all JJs in the pre section and JJ E34Ls in the power section. Doesnt have any wear on the tolex or shell. The only scratches are on a couple of the knobs.

This is a great sounding amp, it has that low growl on the gain channel while still retaining a warm tone. This amp is awesome for leads, the warmth plus the lush reverb gives it a great lead tone. It can sometimes be slightly noisy, but nothing a noisegate couldnt solve, it also tightens up very well with a boost or tubescreamer. I have used this amp for just over a year now, and I really dont want to sell it, but under the circumstances, I have to sell things to be able to afford a vehicle. This amp is becomming very rare and sought after. Everything on the amp works perfectly, and I have gigged it only 3 times since owning it. I bought this amp for $550, so $500 including shipping is easily a fair offer. (save the lowballs on this one.)

~I am selling these amps because I currently have 4 tube amps, and I dont really gig enough to justify owning them all, plus I need to put the money toward buying a car.

FS: Madison Knight 12" Bass / Guitar / PA speakers $45/each Shipped, $80/pair Shipped.

DSC_0153.jpg

DSC_0154.jpg

I have tested both of the speakers, they both work and are fully functional. The only damage is scratches on the back labels and a little dust. I bought them thinking they were guitar speakers, and I cant put these in my cab and still have it run on a useable impedance. The specs are as listed below:

Knight-12 Specifications:

RMS Power Handling: 300 watts

Peak Power Handling: 600

Ohms: 8

Frequency Response: 45 to 4500hz

Sensitivity: 100 dB

Magnet: 50 oz.

Basket: Cast Aluminum

Voice Coil: 3" kapton

Cone: Paper

Surround: Accordian

Binding Posts: Clip Type

Pole Piece: .

Overall Diameter: 12 1/4"

Overall Depth: 5 1/8"

Mounting Diameter: 11 1/8"

Mounting Depth: 4 5/8"

Warranty: 1 year

Knight-12 TS Parameters:

FS: 50 hz

VAS: 2.25

SD: 95.033

Qts: 0.64

Qes: 0.665

Qms : 17.26

BL: 15.47

Re: 6.1

Nominal Ohms: 8

Le (uH): 511.32

Mms: 82.15

X max (inches): 0.25

X mech (inches): 0.5

I Also have a Marshall MS-2 Mini Stack, good shape, works fine. $25 SHIPPED

Digitech Death Metal distortion stompbox, good condition and working, only a little dusty, $20 SHIPPED

If you have any questions or are interested in anything, please send me a PM.

Thanks, Nick.

• Members

Looking to trade my Custom Shop ebony First Act Lola - I absolutely love this machine, but I honestly am looking for something a little lighter in weight. Think of a true LP/SG hybrid - it has SG bevels on one side, and a VERY comfortable tummy cut. I'd compare the neck to a somewhere between a PRS wide-fat and a Gibson 60's neck. It has a few nicks, but nothing of any major significance (standard playing wear). Neck/headstock are completely intact, never broken.

Currently loaded with EMG 81/85 setup, ready to roll, set up for 50-11's. Comes with original ABS First Act deluxe flight case, installed Dunlop Strap-Loks and Get'm Get'm Sergeant strap included ($50 value)

Looking for:

PRS CE models

PRS Miras

Lighter doublecuts

Looking for $750 shipped/pp gift, or add 3%.

WP_000143.jpg

WP_000103.jpg

WP_000102.jpg

WP_000105-1.jpg

WP_000095-1.jpg

• Members

Hello, my recent 2 week tour has zapped my funds, and I need to sell this.:cry:

Picked it up recently from Dave's Guitar. I am selling it as is.

The guitar is exactly as I purchased it.

P4130195.jpg

P4130197.jpg

P4130194.jpg

(note: someone had a "bluescaster" sticker on the headstock, I removed it, and there is a faint shadow of where it was.)

P4130199.jpg

Specs:

-Warmoth Mahogany Nashville Telecaster body with Satin finish (seems like it is much more durable than a typical Gibson faded finish) Body is marked with Warmoth stamp.

-Warmoth Birdseye maple / Rosewood neck with what I think is Fat or '59 neck profile......neck is marked with Warmoth stamp. Truss rod works as it should.

- Van Zandt Neck and Bridge pickups. They are marked "Van Zandt", and appear to be "True Vintage" models.

- Unknown middle pickups. Sounds as good as the Van Zandt pickups. :thu:

- 5 way switch to function as a Strat, with Vol/N&M tone/B tone controls.

- Nice bridge plate with round brass saddles.

- Tuners are Grovers, but I will verify that tonight to be positive.

Full Disclosure:

- Frets have some wear near the nut. *pics upon request*

- The neck pocket has a small fracture (not all of the way through)....similar to what most Fenders sometimes have.

- the neck is shimmed. You may not need it, depending on your set up.

Overall, the guitar plays and sounds great. I really like it, but can't afford to keep it. :(

Alright. I'm asking $350 Shipped and paypal gift'd.

• Members

2 Channel Mesa Triple Recto - $1000 shipped. Amp is in great condition, no signs of wear or tear. Includes VoodooMan two button footswitch.

Rackmount Mesa Mark IV head - $1100 shipped. Mounted in a 3 space rackmount headshell, includes footswitch. Only sign of wear is on the rack ears.

FJA Peavey Windsor - $500 shipped. Has JerryP's 80's+ Mod. You can listen to clips on Jerry's homepage (FJAMods.com).

PM me with any questions. Will post pics when I get home from work.

• Members

I have a brand new 2012 Fender Princeton Reverb Reissue that I got about two months ago. Decided that I'm not really a Fender amp guy, so my loss is your gain. This amp is brand new, and it has barely any playing time on it. Looks perfect, functions perfectly, and sounds great. Comes with the footswitch to engage reverb and tremolo. No mods whatsoever, amp is totally stock.

I work in Manhattan but live in Connecticut, so I can meet you either place. Also willing to ship but would prefer local sale.

$650 shipped to lower 48 with Paypal

$600 local sale

Not interested in any trades.

Thanks.

DSC_0212.jpg

• Members

couple cool extra pieces of gear i have to clear out. i got custody of my son this summer, so i need to get rid of extra gear when i can. priorities change! have dentice appts and clothes, and the feeding of a teenager to contend with lol. i will pack well, dont worry. i have more references than i have listed on here, just cant remember them all. pls feel free to ask me any questions.

1.my old '88(i think) charvel 3dr. i got this one a couple years ago as a backup to my original 3dr, and its in way better shape due to not as much use. neck is straight as an arrow, the jt-6 trem is in great shape and i have two extra bars. i took the stock pups out long ago but still have them in a box somewhere, and youre welcome to them. comes with the duncan blackout in the bridge, and the hard case. but not the strap lol.

$250+shipping. look up 3dr's, thats a cheap price, will not eat shipping.

84c62777.jpg

ed0902d1.jpg

c3bf5fa9.jpg

laney aor 50 watt. 8 knobbier. its a little beat up but functions great. i put a couple jj's in the pre, but it still has old sovteks made in russia in the power section. really cool old amp, and the boost is crazy! $250+shipping again i will not entertain eating shipping. thanks. its a cheap amp thats cool, and loud, and makes a dirt cheap platform for modding.

002878f2.jpg

43ef526e.jpg

9222c44c.jpg

video i made when i brought it home. its a loud little bitch, but does very well at low volume:[video=youtube;t11wUP8Wya4]

duncan jb bridge,one zebra one black. like new lots of lead left. i never cut the lead at all when i had it in my les paul..$50 shipped obo. each.

cf18d73b.jpg

2d91204a.jpg

ive had several references on her from years back, but have lost track of them. still have a few on rig talk under my username mchn13. i know how to pack well, and will ship immediately after payment. i can do payment via paypal. i dont care about the percentage, it just seemms safer to me for both sides to be covered..

Archived