many men will not be getting their Cameron Amplifier from el jefe....

donbarzini

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And all this {censored} is because some fat old {censored}s want to sound just like Dokken
:facepalm:

Go {censored} yourself, dude. Seriously.

I want to sound like Ratt.

• Members

I'm glad I dodged this whole Cameron bullet and ordered a DAR.

OLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Seriously, how many people are going to have to get burned by these assumed epic "small builders" who require deposits and crazy wait times before they just realize NOBODY IS REINVENTING THE WHEEL. BUY FROM A COMPANY THAT ACTUALLY HAS SOME KIND OF HISTORY.

How big is the list now?

DAR

Cameron

Tattoo

Surreal

(to some extent) Diezel

I mean {censored}, man.

• Members

Mark took the money way before Brad became involved. From the beginning, Brad tried to get amps for the guys who dealt with Mark. It was a favor out of the goodness of his heart. Now this thread is making Brad look like the bad guy.

Brad said that Cameron would not get paid, but his salary would go towards the money owed to the customers who did not receive their amps. Once all those orders were fulfilled, they would ship those amps to those waiting years for their amps. Once that was resolved, Cameron would receive his royalties and salary. It sounds like both reneged on their deal.

• Members

Interesting. I can see what the Brad guy is saying to a point but at the same time when you buyout a company (small or big) IMO you buy their responsibilities also.

He knew going in that there were several customers that ordered, been waiting forever and paid mega bucks for Cameron amps they never received. He still took over.

IMO he can say "Mark got the money, I didn't" all he wants. To me anyone trying to do good business and grow as a respectable business would honor those past responsibilities even if it did mean a hit to their profits. Do they not realize what this says to potential customers? To me it means I will never order a Cameron. What a cluster{censored}.

• Members

Mark took the money way before Brad became involved. From the beginning, Brad tried to get amps for the guys who dealt with Mark. It was a favor out of the goodness of his heart. Now this thread is making Brad look like the bad guy.

I'm just wondering how exactly Brad thought this was going to go down. Did anyone really think Mark was going to accept the "your salary will be going towards back orders" proposition? When has this guy ever shown himself to be someone that does the right thing at his own expense? Hell, he didn't even do the right thing when it would have been GOOD for him.

• Members

Brad said that Cameron would not get paid, but his salary would go towards the money owed to the customers who did not receive their amps. Once all those orders were fulfilled, they would ship those amps to those waiting years for their amps. Once that was resolved, Cameron would receive his royalties and salary. It sounds like both reneged on their deal.

It's been a while since this started so obviously Mark did work some helping design things, etc.. before he walked. What happen to the so called money they never paid Mark for the time before he walked out? Instead they are now saying Mark owes them $10,000.:lol:

• Members

It's been a while since this started so obviously Mark did work some helping design things, etc.. before he walked. What happen to the so called money they never paid Mark for the time before he walked out? Instead they are now saying Mark owes them $10,000.
:lol:

:lol: and :facepalm: at the same time.

Archived