going to Kansas City in 7 hours. What to do there?

Cougar Hunter

• Members

How long will you be here??? Meet up with KCTigerChief :thu:

Seriously though, you like food? Go to Oklahoma Joes, Fiorella's Jack Stack, and Arthur Bryant's for mouth watering BBQ.

Power and Light district for the bro scene and lots of sloots...

Liquor stores are all owned by arabs...walk in with a turbin on and you may get a discount...

Big Dude's music used to be a fun place to go to...Or if you can make it out to Lawrence, Mass Street Music... (www.massstreetmusic.com, www.bigdudes.com)

And BBQ...lots and lots of BBQ. :thu:

• Members

Get a room at the crowne plaza downtown and hit up the jazz lounge on the top floor. Then go to the BBQ places KC mentioned above.
:thu:

{censored} dude...the Jazz scene is awesome here...I second the jazz lounge, and if you're here during the week, there are open jam nights that are a blast to listen to...Some SERIOUSLY gifted players around here.

• Members

Plaza III steakhouse . Ate there on my way out to CA (long trip) , and yeah, its {censored}ing pricey and full of yuppie ass mother{censored}ers, but you will experience one of the "last meal" level dinners of your life and probably not have a steak that good for years....unless you just walk out the door and then walk back in.

• Members

Do not make fun of their BBQ Sauce...they are a very proud, bar-b-quing peoples.

Hey! {censored} you you {censored}ing {censored}er....oh wait...Nevermind, jk bro lulz :lol:

Seriously though, you want a real treat, you need to come here during the American Royal BBQ competition... :love: Hundreds of people BBQing at the same time..

DAT SMELL!!! :love:

• Members

How long will you be here??? Meet up with KCTigerChief

I've been stalking your band page. Pretty sure I have Pink Floyd and Russian Circles listed as band influences as well. :lol:

I'm going to be there from tonight until Sunday afternoon. Not sure if we would have time to meet up or not

The dude I'm staying with is a sick, twisted bastard. My old college roommate. He will probably rape you.

I'll PM you my phone number.

• Members

I've been stalking your band page. Pretty sure I have Pink Floyd and Russian Circles listed as band influences as well.
:lol:

I'm going to be there from tonight until Sunday afternoon. Not sure if we would have time to meet up or not

The dude I'm staying with is a sick, twisted bastard. My old college roommate. He will probably rape you.

I'll PM you my phone number.

:lol: :lol: :lol: My band page hasn't been updated in like 2 years :facepalm::lol: Oh well. But yeah, Pink Floyd, Russian Circles, Isis, etc...love it!

I'll shoot you my number too...Lady Chief has plans for me this weekend, but I can probably get away one evening for some BBQ :love:

Oh...and you can't rape the willing...wait what??? :freak:

• Members

My band page hasn't been updated in like 2 years
:facepalm::lol:
Oh well. But yeah, Pink Floyd, Russian Circles, Isis, etc...love it!

I'll shoot you my number too...Lady Chief has plans for me this weekend, but I can probably get away one evening for some BBQ
:love:

Oh...and you can't rape the willing...wait what???
:freak:

Lady Chief, eh? Now I know why you've been MIA lately. :lol:

Archived