AMT developing solid state tubes 6l6 and 12ax7. Go AMT!

Travisaurus Rex

• Members

I haven't been here in a while but I wanted to share this since I am a total AMT fanboy. They are developing solid state tubes for 6l6 and 12ax7. I know others have tried but if anyone can do if right it would be AMT. Plus they look cool to.
c5dQkYM9PAePWOzl9j4lYgmz_hgQ7SRpB8aeOoo5

There are some graphs for the tech guys to decipher, I don't know what they mean.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...Ab0/edit?pli=1

Sorry if it is old news.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by apophis

View Post

i find it kind of weird...to make your tube amp react like a SS :/ ...kind of counter productive

LOL@ the sentiment that tube amplifiers and solid-state amplifiers have inherent "reactions" totally independent of the circuit constructed about the particular transconductance device chosen.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by apophis

View Post

i find it kind of weird...to make your tube amp react like a SS :/ ...kind of counter productive

LOL@ the sentiment that tube amplifiers and solid-state amplifiers have inherent "reactions" totally independent of the circuit constructed about the particular transconductance device chosen.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by metalhobo

View Post

Let's also consider the fact that he COMPLETELY missed the point...

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by metalhobo

View Post

Let's also consider the fact that he COMPLETELY missed the point...

Archived