OT: Why the hell are Muslims ...

reddt1

• Members

... so GODDAMN insane?

I mean, I want to be as tolerant as I can to all faiths (even though they're all stupid), but let's face it, Islam is plain violent ... and predictably so.

Case in point:

http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/12/world/africa/libya-us-ambassador-killed/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

A dude from California produces an online film and those psychos in Libya go bat{censored} crazy and kill completely innocent people who have nothing to do with it. What a dumb religion. :facepalm:

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
None of the Muslims I know are like that. You're a dumbass for judging a religion with over 2 billion followers for the actions of a few crazy ones. It's absurd that this type of ignorance still exists in 2012. I really wish HC would start banning people who start threads like this.

I thought sweeping generalizations were the hallmark of a good thread on HCAF? :idk:

• Members

I wonder who has killed more innocent people, Americans or Muslims?

America has been around for a little over 230 years, Islam has been around for about 1500 years. There are about 260 million Americans and there are between 1.5 to 2 billion (that is billion with a B) Muslims so I'm gonna go with "What are Muslims? for 200 Alex"

• Members

It's not that they're Muslims. It's because they are dumb asses. Obviously one dope making a cheap online film doesn't speak for all of America; only dumb asses think that could be so.

It's no different than hyper-Christian cults that hole up in enclaves marrying each others' children, skipping vaccines and awaiting the apocalypse. The problem is they're dumb asses, their Christianity is far, far in second place as a cause of their behavior. Mostly they're just dumb asses.

People build 'settlements' in the lands that were set aside and promised to Palestinean arabs. The Palestineans get understandably furious. But the 'settlers' - is the problem that they are Jewish ? No. The problem is they are dumb asses.

Dumb asses are dangerous in every culture, in every day life. It's dumb asses that cause evacuations to suddenly become snarled - trapping victims behind them. It's dumb asses that cause careless accidents because they're not paying attention, or doing something reckless because 'they're in a hurry.'

Forget the terrorists - save us from dumb asses. :mad:

• Members
It's not that they're Muslims. It's because they are dumb asses. Obviously one dope making a cheap online film doesn't speak for all of America; only dumb asses think that could be so.

It's no different than hyper-Christian cults that hole up in enclaves marrying each others' children, skipping vaccines and awaiting the apocalypse. The problem is they're dumb asses, their Christianity is far, far in second place as a cause of their behavior. Mostly they're just dumb asses.

People build 'settlements' in the lands that were set aside and promised to Palestinean arabs. The Palestineans get understandably furious. But the 'settlers' - is the problem that they are
Jewish
? No. The problem is they are dumb asses.

Dumb asses are dangerous in every culture, in every day life. It's dumb asses that cause evacuations to suddenly become snarled - trapping victims behind them. It's dumb asses that cause careless accidents because they're not paying attention, or doing something reckless because 'they're in a hurry.'

Forget the terrorists - save us from dumb asses.
:mad:

This may be the smartest thing ever posted on this forum. You sir, win HCAF

• Members

I'mma leave this here:

12. Political and Religious Threads

These are alright as long as the forum is not overwhelmed with them and the conversation can remain civil,
name calling or bashing of entire religions and political ideologies or even individual members will not be tolerated.

Archived