X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Why the hell are Muslims ...

... so GODDAMN insane?

I mean, I want to be as tolerant as I can to all faiths (even though they're all stupid), but let's face it, Islam is plain violent ... and predictably so.

Case in point:

http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/12/world/africa/libya-us-ambassador-killed/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

A dude from California produces an online film and those psychos in Libya go bat**************** crazy and kill completely innocent people who have nothing to do with it. What a dumb religion.
    Originally Posted by Aibric

I've seen goatse so many times that it long ago lost its shock value. Now its kind of nostalgic. I see it and think of those bygone days when seeing a man spread his own anus impossibly wide disturbed me to the core.

F e n d e r || P R S || P e t e r s || B u d d a

When Apollo Creed beat rocky in the first movie I ****************ing kill 3 people mang.
    Good deal (s) with: shane159

Comment

When Apollo Creed beat rocky in the first movie I ****************ing kill 3 people mang.

My rage is now subsiding. Thank you.

I've seen goatse so many times that it long ago lost its shock value. Now its kind of nostalgic. I see it and think of those bygone days when seeing a man spread his own anus impossibly wide disturbed me to the core.

Comment

Yeah, Christians have never gone bat**************** insane and murdered innocent people.

Comment

None of the Muslims I know are like that. You're a dumbass for judging a religion with over 2 billion followers for the actions of a few crazy ones. It's absurd that this type of ignorance still exists in 2012. I really wish HC would start banning people who start threads like this.
          http://www.guitarampboard.comLike my band on FB: http://www.facebook.com/thefew1All prices include shipping to ConUS.

Comment

Peer pressure
            He ate all of the crackers, and then he ate all of the cheese.

Comment

It is a religion of peace, and how dare anyone say different.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks-2012.htm
              Miter Gauge - Still, it might be cool to change your name to Suckvalve®

Drakkar Tyrannus - Lol..n***as be out here shootin f****t ass dogs and ****************...

Comment

Bad form, Trent.
                HOURS

Originally Posted by thegumbootman

I managed to not say the word "****************" until I was 18

In primary school when my friends discovered swearing, I thought "I've never said the f-word before. I'm never going to say it". I wanted to say it when I got older (mostly because my friends would nag me about saying it), but I just didn't want to end the streak of not-saying it

I ended up accidentally saying it to my girlfriend at the time. I said "Someone told me that Ben got with a really fat girl and he titty-****************ed her"

Comment

I wonder who has killed more innocent people, Americans or Muslims?

Comment

Yeah, Christians have never gone bat**************** insane and murdered innocent people.

What does that have to do with the Muslims?
                    Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis

I'm a drag queen..not Jesus Christ

Originally Posted by LuckisforLosers

Don't sound like Korn.

Comment

So all Christians are like Westboro baptist?
                      Originally Posted by OverDriven

That is probably the single most ****************ed up thing I've ever seen posted on HCAF. Congrats.

Good deals with: jnepo1

Comment

godwin?
                        If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face...forever

Comment

None of the Muslims I know are like that. You're a dumbass for judging a religion with over 2 billion followers for the actions of a few crazy ones. It's absurd that this type of ignorance still exists in 2012. I really wish HC would start banning people who start threads like this.

I thought sweeping generalizations were the hallmark of a good thread on HCAF?

Comment

I thought sweeping generalizations were the hallmark of a good thread on HCAF?

Only if you're from the south....
                            HOURS

Originally Posted by thegumbootman

I managed to not say the word "****************" until I was 18

In primary school when my friends discovered swearing, I thought "I've never said the f-word before. I'm never going to say it". I wanted to say it when I got older (mostly because my friends would nag me about saying it), but I just didn't want to end the streak of not-saying it

I ended up accidentally saying it to my girlfriend at the time. I said "Someone told me that Ben got with a really fat girl and he titty-****************ed her"

Comment

I wonder who has killed more innocent people, Americans or Muslims?

America has been around for a little over 230 years, Islam has been around for about 1500 years. There are about 260 million Americans and there are between 1.5 to 2 billion (that is billion with a B) Muslims so I'm gonna go with "What are Muslims? for 200 Alex"
                              Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis

I'm a drag queen..not Jesus Christ

Originally Posted by LuckisforLosers

Don't sound like Korn.

Comment

Working...
                              X