X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chuck Berry's home burglarized

http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=338180

Bastidz........... Wonder if they got "thee" 335 ?
    I endorse Laura & Valve Queen tubes, you should too.Marshall, Gibson, Fender, Charvel/Jackson."I'm happy to pay my tech $40 bucks to take the Zap for me."One kick-butt deal with johnpace2 Dave Friedman of RACKSYSTEMS is a genius.After the Firebird X, i'm quite convinced Henry Juszkiewicz is crazy.Member of the JMP Hall of Fame.

The good news is that the perps stopped to use the bathroom so the cops have plenty of surveillance footage to work with.

Comment

The good news is that the perps stopped to use the bathroom so the cops have plenty of surveillance footage to work with.

flawless victory!
      Originally Posted by DToad:

Lets face it- today's GOP is all about the richest one percent exploiting the dumbest fifty percent.

Comment

Nah it's useless. There wasn't an underage girl hiding in the bath / toilet
        Zazas Zazas Nasatanada Zazas

Good transactions:
        StevePage (b)
        Deadeye Dom (s)
        Maiden_Fan (s)
        metareal (s)
        YourGuitarHero (b)
        Ratae Coritanorum (b)
        ¤ Matt ¤ (s)

Comment

Nah it's useless. There wasn't an underage girl hiding in the bath / toilet

He doesn't need the underagers anymore. 1/4 of his age is still legal.
          Sometimes you follow your heart. Sometimes your heart cuts a fart. That's the cosmic shame.Charvel So Cals More Guitars Amp PedalsMy Band Site w/ Player

Comment

I hope it wasn't his cousin Marvin.... Marvin Berry.
            I do not accept any liability for anything said in the above post.

For your reference, what I'm mostly using right now:
            Laney VH100R
            Titan "Cerberus" (sorta)
            Mesa 4x12, homegrown 6x12 (v30/g12h30)

My Band: Jesust

Comment

They should cut off they hands and feet, shove them up their assess, and leave them to rot.
              Originally Posted by Ricky Bobby

I hope some of you die and end the string of ****************ty broken families. Seriously, go shoot yourselves.

Originally Posted by OverDriven

I like a little thickness. After all, the angle of the dangle is proportionate to the cube of the boob times the mass of the ass. This, of course, doesn't take into account the sag of the bag.

Originally Posted by TornadoOfSouls

I eat at the compost heap behind planned parenthood.

Originally Posted by justcrash

The only "shocking" thing about this thread is that your username wasn't already taken.

Comment

Apparently the beach boys were not satisfied with just stealing his music- they've now upped the anty and gone for the costume jewelry.

Comment

Can't top this one.
                  BRO CLUB Member: BROSLINGER
                  Proudly uses: STOMP UNDER FOOT pedals.

Comment

"He's a nice guy and we talk a lot, he cuts grass a lot and I see him cutting grass," said Harris.

I don't know why but this made me

That is probably the single most ****************ed up thing I've ever seen posted on HCAF. Congrats.

Good deals with: jnepo1

Comment

I don't know why but this made me

Yeah, that was a head-scratcher
                      Originally Posted by Ricky Bobby

I hope some of you die and end the string of ****************ty broken families. Seriously, go shoot yourselves.

I like a little thickness. After all, the angle of the dangle is proportionate to the cube of the boob times the mass of the ass. This, of course, doesn't take into account the sag of the bag.

Originally Posted by TornadoOfSouls

I eat at the compost heap behind planned parenthood.

Originally Posted by justcrash

The only "shocking" thing about this thread is that your username wasn't already taken.

Comment

"The singer himself actually helped in the investigation telling police what was missing including one of his electric guitars, neighbors say they are shocked."

I guess they wouldn't have been shocked by a stolen acoustic guitar?

"...someone stole part of the rod iron fence."

"rod" iron fence?

Comment

"...someone stole part of the rod iron fence."

"rod" iron fence?

I think they mean Wrought Iron Fence

Comment

Diddlybo
                            -----------------------------------------------
                            Smoke 'em if you got 'em.
                            My current amp selection:
                            Carr Slant6V, Allen Accomplice, Rivera R-30 Thirty-twelve, Fender ChampII, Tech21 Trademark 10

Good HCAF transactions with hal9000, guitup, Anibas and ARS.

Comment

Just reported 3 dudes are in custody and they got the guitar back.....didn't say what kind it was.
                              I endorse Laura & Valve Queen tubes, you should too.Marshall, Gibson, Fender, Charvel/Jackson."I'm happy to pay my tech $40 bucks to take the Zap for me."One kick-butt deal with johnpace2 Dave Friedman of RACKSYSTEMS is a genius.After the Firebird X, i'm quite convinced Henry Juszkiewicz is crazy.Member of the JMP Hall of Fame.

Comment

Working...
                              X