The Halloween Amp!

sah5150

• Members

ROFL, i understand.

the time and money it takes to do what you've done already is insane. i'm working through my backlog and taking a break
:lol:

I don't blame ya, man. Between my day job and the amps, it is a LOT of work. I'm really enjoying it though!

Steve

• Members

Just read through your website article on blank chassis cutting. Very slick. Greenlee punches for the win.:thu:

BTW, I suggest painting the guide lines on the punch "cup" white - if you ever have to do any work without a template for a one-off type of project (which is just about all I ever do in the field) it makes lining up your cup with your cross hairs a snap!

• Members

Just read through your website article on blank chassis cutting. Very slick. Greenlee punches for the win.
:thu:

BTW, I suggest painting the guide lines on the punch "cup" white - if you ever have to do any work without a template for a one-off type of project (which is just about all I ever do in the field) it makes lining up your cup with your cross hairs a snap!

Cool - I'm gonna share a bunch more interesting amp building stuff on the site when I have time. Good tip on the guide lines!

Steve

Archived