PDTD! (Pimped Dark Terror Day)

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PDTD! (Pimped Dark Terror Day)

Hey chaps,

I thought some of you might enjoy this. I recently bought an Orange Dark Terror for jamming with at home and other shenanigans, but was never too much of a fan of the toaster look or the orange detailing on the front panel, so I enlisted my friends James at Dapper Signs and Paul at Zilla Cabs to paint over the offending parts and make a white headshell with black racing stripes to match my Zilla 4x12 (http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2908957-New-Cab-Day-a-rather-snazzy-Zilla-4x12-(Go-faster-stripes-for-extra-tone)). The skull design is entirely James' work, I just told him to fill in the square where the Orange coat of arms thing goes with something a bit more in keeping with the name "Dark Terror"

I think the end result is rather swish! Here it is after James did his thing:

Then ensconced in the headshell:

A friend is currently borrowing the 4x12 to try out the Lynchback speakers, but once I have it back I'll get some pics and clips of the two together.

Cheers!
    Band | Clips | Pics

Haha... that looks pretty cool.
    Originally Posted by Norton666 (15/07/2009)

Give it 6 months and the Axe-Fx will be mentioned in the same sentence as the Johnson Millenium stuff.

Comment

Give me your opinion of this amp, please.

I bought one and returned mine. Could not vibe with it. I must be nuts, because everyone I know loves it, but when I plug into it, I sound like a foot.
      Yup. PM inbox is full.

Comment

Looks awesome!
        Originally Posted by Rampage

**************** cleans, play distortion?

Originally Posted by RiffDaemon

The scratchy high-end sounds like a wreck in Excitebike

Originally Posted by buddhapaugh

I had a nightmare experience like yours, Nerine, when I was in my late 20's/early 30's and was doing the tag-team thing with my buddy over the toilet. Now that was something----

Guitars:
        Fender-Hamer-Michael Kelly-Starfield-Ibanez

Amps/Cabs
        Drive-Eminence-Electro Harmonix-Fender-Jet City-Kustom-VHT-Yamaha

FX
        ISP-Keeley-Pigtronix

Comment

Working...
        X