Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ummm....wtf? (Craigslist content)

Seriously what am I reading?

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/3279913611.html

I AM A MOTHER OF FOUR IN NEED OF 10,000.00. A LOAN THAT I WILL PAY OFF, ONCE MY HOUSE SALES...WITH GREAT INTEREST!!!!!
    PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME....
    I AM A VICTIM OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AND HAVE NEVER USED THE SYSTEM TO HELP US, I HAVE TOO MUCH PRIDE. MY HUSBAND, WHO I HAD REMOVED FROM OUR HOME 4 YEARS AGO FOR HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH MY DAUGHTERS KINDERGARTEN TEACHER, AND SHE HAD HIS BABY, BUT I HAD THE BABY SHOWER BECAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW YET....YES HE IS A DOUCE BAG...WELL HE HAD ME AND MY FOUR CHILDREN REMOVED FROM OUR HOME (THAT IS FOR SALE) IN NEWBURY PARK LAST WEEK. WE ARE NOW LIVING AT MOTEL NEAR BY. I FOUND AN ANGEL, A WOMEN WHO IS WILLING TO RENT ME HER HOME FOR MUCH LESS THEN WHAT RENT GOES FOR OUT HERE. ALL I NEED IS 7500.00 TO GET ME IN THERE. I HAD A REALTOR INVESTIGATE THE HOME, AND SHE IS CURRENT ON HER MORTGAGE. PLEASE SOMEONE TRUST IN ME, AND HAVE FAITH AS I DO.....ONCE I AM IN THERE, I CAN MANAGE THE LOW RENT, AND ONCE MY HOUSE SELLS I CAN PAY THE LOAN BACK. WE OWE 350 ON OUR HOME THAT SHOULD GET 450,000
    PLUS THE 401K. MY SOON TO BE X IS A MONSTER AND ALL I WANT TO DO, IS TO BEABLE TO DO THIS WITHOUT HIM OR HIS FAMILY. HE CALLS HIS 12 YEAR OLD SON, WHO WANTS TO DESIGN WOMENS CLOTHING A FAGOT, MY DAUGHTER WHO IS IN SPECIAL ED...HE TELLS HER SHE RIDES THE YELLOW BUS CUZ SHE IS STUPID....MY OTHER DAUGHTER THAT LOVES SOCCER...HE GAVE HER A BOOK CALLED...AM I A LESBIAN, KNOWING YOUR SEXUALITY. HE IS A FREAK. MY KIDS DESERVE AND LOVE THIS HOME THAT CAN BE POTENTIALLY OURS. WE HAVE LIVED IN THE SAME HOUSE ALL THEIR LIVES, AND THIS HAS BEEN A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE FOR US ALL...
    SOMEONE HELP ME....
    THANKS FOR LISTENING.

ahhhhhhhhh......................... WAT

Comment

****************. The. What.

So she kicked him out of the house 4 years ago, and 4 years later he kicks her and their 4 kids out of the same house?

Comment

Offer her (75) ****************s for the $7,500

Comment

And she begins asking for $10,000 and later says all she needs is $7500. Wat

Comment

So, who's gonna be the **************************** here and text her asking if she wants to make ten grand the hard way?

Comment

YES HE IS A DOUCE BAG

Originally Posted by diddlybo

Just last week I went to the local GC with my 18 inch cock to buy several guitars and amps. On the way out I punched a hole clean thru the body of a MIM Tele, which caused the entire store to give me a standing ovation.

Originally Posted by ShaneV2

I play gay through the amp- it involves plugging into the amp's output jack. Sometimes you end up blowing a tranny though.

Comment

Need the zoom version of this:
                Originally Posted by James Hetfield

I AM THE TABLE!!

Guitars:
                LTD EC256:EMG's, Tonepros, Grovers
                Agile PS900 Blue Flame
                Ibanez Acoustic: V300CW
                Amps:
                EVH 5150 III 100w
                EVH 5150 III 4x12
                Effects:
                POD HD300
                MXR 10 Band EQ

Good Transactions: cadfael, kev324, sahlomonic, Lucius

Comment

I think this story starts somewhere in the mists of time with "so I was casually doing some meth..."
                  Marshall 2466 Vintage Modern.
                  Cabs: Mesa/Boogie Vertical 2x12 (half-back)
                  Guitars: Ibanez UV777PBK, Ibanez K7 (with BKP Painkillers), Shecter 006 Deluxe, Jackson Kelly Standard, Ibanez SRX705, Takamine Classical, Taylor Acoustic.

Comment

And she begins asking for $10,000 and later says all she needs is $7500. Wat

she needs the extra to fix the caps lock on her pc.
                    Warmoth/Fender Strats x 4, Ibanez RG, '87 Marshall JCM 800 2210, Marshall 1960a with WGS Vet. 30's x Celestion 75's, Genz Benz G-Flex 2x12...and the rest.
                    good deals with: Further Lo, Norton666, downer01, joaocunha, charvelstrat81, Deucejanisch, LIBBY!
                    my Iron Maiden tribute band:
                    http://www.facebook.com/maidenminneapolis
                    rock cover band:
                    www.wickedsensationmn.com
                    https://www.facebook.com/wickedsensationrockband

Comment

. MY HUSBAND, WHO I HAD REMOVED FROM OUR HOME 4 YEARS AGO FOR HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH MY DAUGHTERS KINDERGARTEN TEACHER, AND SHE HAD HIS BABY, BUT I HAD THE BABY SHOWER BECAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW YET....YES HE IS A DOUCE BAG...WELL HE HAD ME AND MY FOUR CHILDREN REMOVED FROM OUR HOME (THAT IS FOR SALE) IN NEWBURY PARK LAST WEEK. WE ARE NOW LIVING AT MOTEL NEAR BY. I FOUND AN ANGEL, A WOMEN WHO IS WILLING TO RENT ME HER HOME FOR MUCH LESS THEN WHAT RENT GOES FOR OUT HERE. ALL I NEED IS 7500.00 TO GET ME IN THERE. I HAD A REALTOR INVESTIGATE THE HOME, AND SHE IS CURRENT ON HER MORTGAGE. PLEASE SOMEONE TRUST IN ME, AND HAVE FAITH AS I DO.....ONCE I AM IN THERE, I CAN MANAGE THE LOW RENT, AND ONCE MY HOUSE SELLS I CAN PAY THE LOAN BACK. WE OWE 350 ON OUR HOME THAT SHOULD GET 450,000
                      PLUS THE 401K. MY SOON TO BE X IS A MONSTER AND ALL I WANT TO DO, IS TO BEABLE TO DO THIS WITHOUT HIM OR HIS FAMILY. HE CALLS HIS 12 YEAR OLD SON, WHO WANTS TO DESIGN WOMENS CLOTHING A FAGOT, MY DAUGHTER WHO IS IN SPECIAL ED...HE TELLS HER SHE RIDES THE YELLOW BUS CUZ SHE IS STUPID....MY OTHER DAUGHTER THAT LOVES SOCCER...HE GAVE HER A BOOK CALLED...AM I A LESBIAN, KNOWING YOUR SEXUALITY. HE IS A FREAK. MY KIDS DESERVE AND LOVE THIS HOME THAT CAN BE POTENTIALLY OURS. WE HAVE LIVED IN THE SAME HOUSE ALL THEIR LIVES, AND THIS HAS BEEN A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE FOR US ALL...
                      SOMEONE HELP ME....
                      THANKS FOR LISTENING.

Well, clearly. Nothing says "pride" like begging for money on Craigslist.

Comment

I see dumb people
                        strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

Comment

somebody needs to email her and ask for pics. We need another meme up in dis bitch.
                          Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis

I'm a drag queen..not Jesus Christ

Originally Posted by LuckisforLosers

Don't sound like Korn.

Comment

I'm feeling very much an **************************** today and am sorely, SORELY tempted to ask her how many trips "round the world" I could get if I "loan" her the 10,000.

Just finished reading it for lulz. This one got me.
                            MY OTHER DAUGHTER THAT LOVES SOCCER...HE GAVE HER A BOOK CALLED...AM I A LESBIAN, KNOWING YOUR SEXUALITY.
                            Originally Posted by Murdoch

HCAF Y U NO TALK MAPS

Three dicks in an ass, n00b.

Originally Posted by Dr.Picklebottom

wtf is next? lets talk about our favorite nsync album. i love them all because i was really making strides in my dress making business at the time...

Comment

N00dz pl0x
                              Good Deals With : Facing Failure . goodhonk . benjamin801. sublimeride. River Bend. Flying Milkman. Crunchtime. MickTaylorFan. ~Abstract~

Comment

Working...
                              X