• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by megawzrd View Post
meh...I thought terminator: sarah conner chronicles was good

Never could get into firefly...but I guess it had/has a decent fan base

what was she in that failed?
firefly, the unit, sarah connor, the cape, the 4400, dollhouse. None of those shows made it past 2 seasons most were only one.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by guidedbyechoes View Post
firefly, the unit, sarah connor, the cape, the 4400, dollhouse. None of those shows made it past 2 seasons most were only one.
The Unit was on for 4 crappy seasons. She was on that show? *Has seen it like 5x.*

She does have the unfortunate distinction of being in shows that get cancelled. Firefly and Dollhouse were awesome. Never really saw any of the other ones.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by megawzrd View Post
meh...I thought terminator: sarah conner chronicles was good
For the most part, I enjoyed the series, but there was a really long stretch in the second season where every show was just boring and meh. Then at the end, the show started getting good again. It's really no wonder why the show didn't get picked back up.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Ovid9 View Post
The Unit was on for 4 crappy seasons. She was on that show? *Has seen it like 5x.*

She does have the unfortunate distinction of being in shows that get cancelled. Firefly and Dollhouse were awesome. Never really saw any of the other ones.
so you do or dont like the unit? if you like firefly more than the unit, i will go on a forum wide joss-whedon-is-a-cocksucker hate spree. again.

Archived