Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Summer Glau effect

Collapse



X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Summer Glau effect

    Is it just me or is it every show Summer Glau is in fails miserably. I mean she's a beautiful woman but every show that is a regular on fails.
    http://www.guitarampboard.com/index.php

  • #2
    She's got a very different vibe...
    Originally Posted by Elemenope


    You get 1 free punch...They can't hit you back..Call the cops..Anything. Who??







    Originally Posted by RSBro


    madryan











    Rack building thread...

    http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...ies-rig...-Pix

    Amp Packing Tutorial

    http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...ial&highlight=

    Comment


    • #3
      meh...I thought terminator: sarah conner chronicles was good



      Never could get into firefly...but I guess it had/has a decent fan base



      what was she in that failed?
      Pickups and Parts For Sale...

      WTB BG Pups
      Good deals with Guitarzan1143, diceman1000, narwhal, playdabluze, GibsonVman, TFM53

      Comment


      • #4
        She's like Ted McGinley
        He ate all of the crackers, and then he ate all of the cheese.

        Comment


        • #5






          Quote Originally Posted by megawzrd
          View Post

          meh...I thought terminator: sarah conner chronicles was good



          Never could get into firefly...but I guess it had/has a decent fan base



          what was she in that failed?




          I liked Terminator also, but it did fail when it came to getting renewed.

          Comment


          • #6
            So far, Alphas is doing pretty good, at least.
            Member of the Mesa/Boogie Mob m/m/

            Uses & abuses: Mesa/Fender/Charvel/Jackson/Gibson/every pedal ever created.

            Good deals: The Rossness, Laura the Valve Queen

            Mustaine-Who? is a scammer, avoid this prick like the PLAGUE!







            Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy


            So in conclusion, if you like pussy then you like Strats. If you don't like Strats, it's because you secretly don't like pussy.









            Originally Posted by NaturalBornBoy


            Sheikpwnt









            Originally Posted by Murdoch


            We like to think of it as you leaving a foot-wide trail of fishy-smelling sand wherever you go.

            Comment


            • #7






              Quote Originally Posted by megawzrd
              View Post

              meh...I thought terminator: sarah conner chronicles was good



              Never could get into firefly...but I guess it had/has a decent fan base



              what was she in that failed?




              firefly, the unit, sarah connor, the cape, the 4400, dollhouse. None of those shows made it past 2 seasons most were only one.
              http://www.guitarampboard.com/index.php

              Comment


              • #8






                Quote Originally Posted by Sheik_Yerbouti
                View Post

                So far, Alphas is doing pretty good, at least.




                She's not exactly a regular in there though.
                Find me and the rest of the guise here: www.guitarampboard.com

                Comment


                • #9






                  Quote Originally Posted by Sheik_Yerbouti
                  View Post

                  So far, Alphas is doing pretty good, at least.




                  2 episodes so far. She needs about 2 more to ruin it.
                  http://www.guitarampboard.com/index.php

                  Comment


                  • #10






                    Quote Originally Posted by guidedbyechoes
                    View Post

                    2 episodes so far. She needs about 2 more to ruin it.




                    Find me and the rest of the guise here: www.guitarampboard.com

                    Comment


                    • #11






                      Quote Originally Posted by guidedbyechoes
                      View Post

                      firefly, the unit, sarah connor, the cape, the 4400, dollhouse. None of those shows made it past 2 seasons most were only one.




                      The Unit was on for 4 crappy seasons. She was on that show? *Has seen it like 5x.*



                      She does have the unfortunate distinction of being in shows that get cancelled. Firefly and Dollhouse were awesome. Never really saw any of the other ones.
                      Originally Posted by TheEternal


                      Can't you just let Jesus melt your face?









                      Originally Posted by Neilrocks25


                      life's too short not to eat bee's




                      Good Transactions

                      Peavey Bravo 112, Acoustic Control Corp 150 (x2), Peavey VTM120, Mesa Metal Grille Halfback 2x12, Tubeworks vert 2x12, Peavey 1810
                      Godin SD24, Squier Standard Strat, Ibanez "Millenium" Destroyer, Agile 3100, Squier Classic Vibe Tele, Peavey Reactor

                      Fix Congress First

                      Comment


                      • #12






                        Quote Originally Posted by guidedbyechoes
                        View Post

                        2 episodes so far. She needs about 2 more to ruin it.






                        In that case, get her bitch ass off the set, I'm gonna be PISSED if that show gets ****************ed, too!
                        Member of the Mesa/Boogie Mob m/m/

                        Uses & abuses: Mesa/Fender/Charvel/Jackson/Gibson/every pedal ever created.

                        Good deals: The Rossness, Laura the Valve Queen

                        Mustaine-Who? is a scammer, avoid this prick like the PLAGUE!







                        Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy


                        So in conclusion, if you like pussy then you like Strats. If you don't like Strats, it's because you secretly don't like pussy.









                        Originally Posted by NaturalBornBoy


                        Sheikpwnt









                        Originally Posted by Murdoch


                        We like to think of it as you leaving a foot-wide trail of fishy-smelling sand wherever you go.

                        Comment


                        • #13






                          Quote Originally Posted by Sheik_Yerbouti
                          View Post

                          In that case, get her bitch ass off the set, I'm gonna be PISSED if that show gets ****************ed, too!




                          I love Nina, and especially Rachel. Remember the kissing scene they did?



                          Find me and the rest of the guise here: www.guitarampboard.com

                          Comment


                          • #14






                            Quote Originally Posted by soundgardener75
                            View Post

                            I love Nina, and especially Rachel. Remember the kissing scene they did?









                            Oh, GOD yes!!!
                            Member of the Mesa/Boogie Mob m/m/

                            Uses & abuses: Mesa/Fender/Charvel/Jackson/Gibson/every pedal ever created.

                            Good deals: The Rossness, Laura the Valve Queen

                            Mustaine-Who? is a scammer, avoid this prick like the PLAGUE!







                            Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy


                            So in conclusion, if you like pussy then you like Strats. If you don't like Strats, it's because you secretly don't like pussy.









                            Originally Posted by NaturalBornBoy


                            Sheikpwnt









                            Originally Posted by Murdoch


                            We like to think of it as you leaving a foot-wide trail of fishy-smelling sand wherever you go.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              i like her. firefly was awesome. terminator awesome. haven't seen any of the others. i don't think it's her fault those shows got cancelled, though.
                              Cameron CCV
                              Diezel VH4
                              Bogner 4x12
                              '79 LP Silverburst
                              '84 LP Silverburst
                              '11 LP R9

                              Comment









                              Working...
                              X