iheartradio Festival: B.J. Armstrong gets pissed when set cut short for Usher's sake.

Dolf

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Billie Joe Armstrong of Greenday fame.

And seriously, who the {censored} cares about Usher

OOOOH, well, why didn't you say so! :cop:

That makes no sense but honestly, the festival is called "iheartradio." I mean, that sorta says it all don't it?

• Members

I'm sure the people running {censored} were very sad that he smashed his own guitar. He should have really {censored}ed their {censored} up, then maybe I would have enjoyed that video.

Ha, yeah right? If he'd maybe set fire to the stage or something it would have made more sense. I mean, Gibson gives him those anyway.

• Members

It sort of boggles my mind that they cut a green day show in half for Usher to set up. I realize, Usher has broader appeal (ugh), but really, its not like Green Day are some little act...

This sorta stuff is why mixed genre festivals are often fail.

• Members

{censored}ing Usher:rolleyes: Christ, B.J. should'a waited until Usher hit the stage and then beat him that that guitar.

Either that or go after those old bastards who are laughing about it under the '1 Minutes' sign during his tirade. Looks like they are staff of some sort. Rock musicians just aren't crazy enough anymore. Just ask yourself what would a late 80's/early 90's Axl do...

• Members

Either that or go after those old bastards who are laughing about it under the '1 Minutes' sign during his tirade. Looks like they are staff of some sort. Rock musicians just aren't crazy enough anymore.
Just ask yourself what would a late 80's/early 90's Axl do...

Storm off stage screaming like an insane person 10 minutes into the set for no good reason?

• Members

Yeah, but would people who are going to stick around and watch Usher riot?

I'm doubting it.

See, this plays into why the whole thing sucks.
:lol:

Yes, plus Green Day themselves are the original 90's "pop punk" band, hardly the musical fuel for lashing out in anger. I think attending this kind of concert qualifies you as a horrible person.

• Members

Yes, plus Green Day themselves are the original 90's "pop punk" band, hardly the musical fuel for lashing out in anger. I think attending this kind of concert qualifies you as a horrible person.

I do like me some Green Day. Saw them and My Chemical Romance together....holy crap like 7 years ago. Yes, I paid money to see Green Day & MCR. And thought it awesome.

Come at me bro! :lol:

• Members

I do like me some Green Day. Saw them and My Chemical Romance together....holy crap like 7 years ago. Yes, I paid money to see Green Day & MCR. And thought it awesome.

Come at me bro!

Well I mean going to one of these things like iHeartRadio festival actually. These are things for people who have no actual taste in music. At least if you like Green Day and My Chemical Romance, hopefully you specifically like them as bands for a reason, and not just because they had a few popular songs you were force fed by the mass media and you swallowed happily.

• Members

Well I mean going to one of these things like iHeartRadio festival actually. These are things for people who have no actual taste in music. At least if you like Green Day and My Chemical Romance, hopefully you specifically like them as bands for a reason, and not just because they had a few popular songs you were force fed by the mass media and you swallowed happily.

I know. I'm just messing around. :D

Archived