Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

iheartradio Festival: B.J. Armstrong gets pissed when set cut short for Usher's sake.

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iheartradio Festival: B.J. Armstrong gets pissed when set cut short for Usher's sake.

Their 45 minute set was cut to 25 minutes because Usher apparently needed more time for his.

Thoughts?
    ORANGE AMPS
    Good Deals

Winner "Best Multi-Amp Rig" 2012 BOTR

Originally Posted by Sex Panther

I never called myself "Love Panther" or "Commitment Panther".

Formerly known as Dolflundgren

I thought BJ Armstrong played for the bulls back in the 90s and who the **************** cares about Usher?
    Originally Posted by TheEternal

Can't you just let Jesus melt your face?

Originally Posted by Neilrocks25

life's too short not to eat bee's

Good Transactions

Peavey Bravo 112, Acoustic Control Corp 150 (x2), Peavey VTM120, Mesa Metal Grille Halfback 2x12, Tubeworks vert 2x12, Peavey 1810
    Godin SD24, Squier Standard Strat, Ibanez "Millenium" Destroyer, Agile 3100, Squier Classic Vibe Tele, Peavey Reactor

Fix Congress First

Comment

I thought BJ Armstrong played for the bulls back in the 90s and who the **************** cares about Usher?

Billie Joe Armstrong of Greenday fame.

And seriously, who the **************** cares about Usher
      ORANGE AMPS
      Good Deals

Comment

Billie Joe Armstrong of Greenday fame.

And seriously, who the **************** cares about Usher

OOOOH, well, why didn't you say so!

That makes no sense but honestly, the festival is called "iheartradio." I mean, that sorta says it all don't it?

Good Transactions

Peavey Bravo 112, Acoustic Control Corp 150 (x2), Peavey VTM120, Mesa Metal Grille Halfback 2x12, Tubeworks vert 2x12, Peavey 1810
        Godin SD24, Squier Standard Strat, Ibanez "Millenium" Destroyer, Agile 3100, Squier Classic Vibe Tele, Peavey Reactor

Fix Congress First

Comment

Also, fixed video embed
          ORANGE AMPS
          Good Deals

Comment

I'm sure the people running **************** were very sad that he smashed his own guitar. He should have really ****************ed their **************** up, then maybe I would have enjoyed that video.

Comment

I'm sure the people running **************** were very sad that he smashed his own guitar. He should have really ****************ed their **************** up, then maybe I would have enjoyed that video.

Ha, yeah right? If he'd maybe set fire to the stage or something it would have made more sense. I mean, Gibson gives him those anyway.
              ORANGE AMPS
              Good Deals

Comment

It sort of boggles my mind that they cut a green day show in half for Usher to set up. I realize, Usher has broader appeal (ugh), but really, its not like Green Day are some little act...

This sorta stuff is why mixed genre festivals are often fail.

Good Transactions

Fix Congress First

Comment

****************ing Usher Christ, B.J. should'a waited until Usher hit the stage and then beat him that that guitar.
                  Originally Posted by rhino55

Crab_Cake hates you. Hope you can live with that

Originally Posted by justcrash

There are plenty of places on the Internet to be "funny" with a cock, besides a musicians forum.

"There is no one who is totally useless. You can always serve as a bad example."

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...bandID=1122761

Comment

.... i gotta say, that was actually pretty punk rock of him!
                    Resident swirl guy
                    check out mah band: fusiony-metuhlz www.myspace.com/officialarc
                    FOR SALE: Ibanez Lo Pro Edge bridge in GOLD with all the parts you need (...minus the bar!)! Nut, springs, posts, claw, etc... Bridge has some pitting/wear on the bass side. $75 and its all yours!

Comment

Awwwww, noooo way... For Usher? Possibly a bit dramatic there but, wow. Way pathetic... Usher!?!
                      http://www.sbgband.com
                      Randall RM4 preamp(Clean, Tweed, Plexi, XTC, and 1086 modules), Randall RT2/50 poweramp, Randall 2x12 NXT cabinet, Parker Fly Deluxe, Les Paul Classic Antique, and various Fender Guitars, Line 6 X2 Digital Wireless, Peavey Mics, Rane parametric EQs, Bad Monkey Overdrive and G-Force w/ Ground Control for effects.

Comment

**************** happens when you sell out and somehow survive past your expiration date. get over it, be thankful you still have a job.
                        the world is one big fist fight.

Originally Posted by duncan

I wonder what a persons life must be like if they're so easily affected by my posting on an Internet forum.

Originally Posted by Rear Naked

I saw 2 guys do it, and all they did was laugh really hard and say What The **************** a few times. No deaths or near-deaths occured.

Comment

I think he overreacts...as in he probably didn't need to swear that much. But other than that, I could see why he's mad.

Plus, maybe I will get them press with an album coming out soon

Comment

**************** happens when you sell out and somehow survive past your expiration date. get over it, be thankful you still have a job.

This x1000000000000000
                            Great deals with: Draco Aron X 2 , Holy War, Edge of Darkness X 2, freehandarson, Chrisjd, Yo_Squig, Crank, Abstract, xnatex, Norton666, JSilverstein, Elemenope, moop, Ricky Rockhardo

Originally Posted by madryan

That's the problem with Marshalls... They cut right through.

"

B.) Bending a woman over and seeing sphincter art is pretty much a clear signal that she wants you to salt the Devil's Onion Ring.

Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

Kinda how I quit drinking for a long time. That was lame so I started again

Comment

****************ing Usher Christ, B.J. should'a waited until Usher hit the stage and then beat him that that guitar.

Either that or go after those old bastards who are laughing about it under the '1 Minutes' sign during his tirade. Looks like they are staff of some sort. Rock musicians just aren't crazy enough anymore. Just ask yourself what would a late 80's/early 90's Axl do...

Comment

Working...
                              X