Watching Kreator & Accept tonite......

fridgit

• Members

Catching the show in Dallas tonight. It was between this show or Obituary/Broken Hope this past weekend. I would have gone to both if I had more disposable income, but I would kick my own ass if I missed Accept or Kreator again, as I have never seen either live. Obituary is always great live, and I would love to see the newly reformed Broken Hope someday, but the Krauts took precedence.

• Members

Catching the show in Dallas tonight. It was between this show or Obituary/Broken Hope this past weekend. I would have gone to both if I had more disposable income, but I would kick my own ass if I missed Accept or Kreator again, as I have never seen either live. Obituary is always great live, and I would love to see the newly reformed Broken Hope someday, but the Krauts took precedence.

Nice!!! Damn, I've never seen Obituary live, need to do that! Yeah, my drummer and I were debating as to whether or not we should go, and then came to the same conclusion you did. PLus, we would've kicked each other's asses. Or ass'? Or assi? :facepalm:

Archived