Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

A guitar with SG like upper fret access?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A guitar with SG like upper fret access?

anything close to the phenomenal upper fret access to an SG? I love the feel of my SG, but I want to get a better custom build and I want to get a different body shape.
    ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ TubeTone Russia -dealer for Diezel, Fractal Audio Systems, VOVOX, Bare Knuckle Pickups, Heyboer Transformers, Alessandro, Lundgren, DSL ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶

Washburn EC series?
    Originally Posted by KCTigerChief

Rock hardness called that one

Originally Posted by guitarbilly74

But then again, it's the internet and everyone is a hunk with a 12" cock, great job, fast car, hot gf and loads money in the bank and Mila Kunis has pointy knees.

Comment

Explorer?
      Star?
      Double cut lp?
      Sig: don't care enough to have oneWAIT!!! - www.guitarampboard.com

Comment

Check out carvin. They have a dc150 reissue out now. The damn neck looks like it'll fall off.
        You can customize it more than anything else that isn't actually full on custom.
        Good Trades with: JS90lx

Comment

Check out carvin. They have a dc150 reissue out now. The damn neck looks like it'll fall off.
          You can customize it more than anything else that isn't actually full on custom.
          Good Trades with: JS90lx

Comment

The Hamer Studio is amazing, best fret access on a set neck ever

http://www.guitarampboard.comLike my band on FB: http://www.facebook.com/thefew1All prices include shipping to ConUS.

Comment

Explorer?
              Star?
              Double cut lp?

What's a star?
              ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ TubeTone Russia -dealer for Diezel, Fractal Audio Systems, VOVOX, Bare Knuckle Pickups, Heyboer Transformers, Alessandro, Lundgren, DSL ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶

Comment

i bet it does, but it looks worse than an SG (for my tastes )

Comment

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Washburn-Signature-Series-EC29-Stephens-Extended-Cutaway-Electric-Guitar-/150915273823?pt=Guitar&hash=item232340545f
                  Originally Posted by KCTigerChief

Rock hardness called that one

Originally Posted by guitarbilly74

But then again, it's the internet and everyone is a hunk with a 12" cock, great job, fast car, hot gf and loads money in the bank and Mila Kunis has pointy knees.

Comment

i bet it does, but it looks worse than an SG (for my tastes )

^^^ well can't help you there

what about a V?? They have great upper fret access
                    http://www.guitarampboard.comLike my band on FB: http://www.facebook.com/thefew1All prices include shipping to ConUS.

Comment

What's a star?

Really the same as an explorer with a piece missing from the base.
                      Very lightweight body.
                      Sig: don't care enough to have oneWAIT!!! - www.guitarampboard.com

Comment

jackson kelly.
                        the world is one big fist fight.

Originally Posted by duncan

I wonder what a persons life must be like if they're so easily affected by my posting on an Internet forum.

Originally Posted by Rear Naked

I saw 2 guys do it, and all they did was laugh really hard and say What The **************** a few times. No deaths or near-deaths occured.

Comment

~ Fear is your only god ~

Comment

If it's a custom build, you could just get whatever shape you wanted and ask for the joint on the body to be at the same fret as the SG. This might look strange afterwards because the neck would have to be longer, but it's possible.

That being said, any V will have just as good or better access.

Comment

Yep, I had a U.S.A. Studio with wraparound tailpiece, and that thing was awesome.

Comment

Working...
                              X