Dexter Season 7

K-Bizzle

• Members

Do we have a thread for this yet?
I feel like yes but I couldn't find it.
If we do feel free to call me names and point me to said thread.

If not this is now the {censored}ing thread to discuss this {censored}.

This season is starting off pretty interesting and the season preview at the end of Epi 1 made it seem pretty good.

Whats everybody's guts on it this year?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Prediction: Dexter {censored}s Deb and keeps his job for another season.

But seriously, I think La Guerta is gonna meet her end...finally. {censored}ing ****. Even if she is right.

I find the show strange. Dexter is a serial killer. A monster really, but you keep rooting for him. That's what makes the show so great!!

• Members

Prediction: Dexter {censored}s Deb and keeps his job for another season.

But seriously, I think La Guerta is gonna meet her end...finally. {censored}ing cnut. Even if she is right.

I find the show engrossing in a strange way. Dexter is a serial killer. A monster really, but you keep rooting for him. That's what makes the show so great!! They actually get you to care about a {censored}ing murderer.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
Prediction Dexter kills Deb and goes out in a blaze of glory.
Normally I'd be like no way.
But because he and her split up IRL and everyone who finds out that Dexter is a killer ends up on his table that could happen.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
Like breaking bad, I don't see how they can continue their lifestyle and get away with it. There's no end game.
Logically true, however never underestimate a networks attachment to a successful series.
This is America and we'll run that {censored} WAAAAAAY after its run its course (The Office for ex).

They could go a whole number of ways, one of which is have Deb get killed in a similar way to Rita and also have Dexter outed somehow where he has to run away and start a new life with a new identity.
Boom instant reboot.
Not that I want that to happen, just saying it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by K-Bizzle View Post
Logically true, however never underestimate a networks attachment to a successful series.
This is America and we'll run that {censored} WAAAAAAY after its run its course (The Office for ex).

They could go a whole number of ways, one of which is have Deb get killed in a similar way to Rita and also have Dexter outed somehow where he has to run away and start a new life with a new identity.
Boom instant reboot.
Not that I want that to happen, just saying it wouldn't surprise me in the least.
I think he and Deb are going to have to go into suppression mode with La Guerta getting a sniff of the blood slides. Deb's going to have to choose whether to join him, or arrest him. He's not going to quit killing though...that plot line is just filler right now.

Also, if nothing else happens in this series, I hope to {censored} we get to see Aimee Garcia (Jamie Batista) nekkid!!!

• Members

Last episode looks like he wants to kill people that don't necessarily deserve it (the video game dude). This means that La Guerta will threaten his life and he will feel no remorse for killing her. Either that or Deb will kill La Guerta.

• Members

On one side we have Dexter. On the other we have Isaac Sirko, Capt. LaGuerta, and Louis Greene. In the middle are Deb, Quinn, Masuka, Batista and Jamie Batista.

I don't think Dexter is going to kill Louis Greene. I don't think Dexter is going to kill LaGuerta, but someone is. Dexter will kill Sirko. Jamie Batista is going to die. If this is the second to last season, then Masuka makes it to next season, as does Batista. I'm not sure about Deb. I don't think Dexter is going to sleep with her and I don't think she's going to take up serial killing.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by les_paul

View Post

Last episode looks like he wants to kill people that don't necessarily deserve it (the video game dude). This means that La Guerta will threaten his life and he will feel no remorse for killing her. Either that or Deb will kill La Guerta.

A guy that's threatening to destroy you (video game guy) doesn't deserve it?

• Members

What I find is genius:

They killed off Dexters super annoying wife, her super annoying kids are never in it anymore, and the ONLY time I see his baby...Is in the same frame as the hottest chick on TV

Premiere+Dry+Land+Arrivals+0GeVw1qh2pFl.

Premiere+Dry+Land+Arrivals+6vAPmz0xAh1l.

Good recovery guys...Domestic Dexter was yaaaawn.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by johnpace2 View Post
A guy that's threatening to destroy you (video game guy) doesn't deserve it?
He hasn't specifically threatened actual harm yet. Just {censored}ed with him. Dexters usual code is reserved for the most sick type of criminal...however he's obviously struggling with a need to bend this rule. He can let Louis frame him for something and I think he will do something drastic to get him out of the way.

Louis could hang around most of the season though

Archived