***The Walking Dead Season 3 Thread***

soundgardener75

• Members

New season tonight, and since a lot of folks here have given up from the slow pacing of Season 2, I made this one for those who are still tuning in to the show.

If you're reading this and have caught up with the first two seasons, the group is still moving on without Andrea, who happened to meet a new character Michonne, and we will see what is that structure that was shown at the end of Season 2.

Anyone else here excited? biggrin.gif

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just finished watching season 2 tonight. I can't wait to see some of the new episodes.
I didn't mind the pace too much of the season 2, then again I watched the whole season on Netflix. If I would have had to watch it week by week I would agree that the season was slow moving.

• Members

I'm pretty excited. I think we'll be rewarded with a faster pace and more action. Especially with how Rick turned at the end of season 2 and Michonne coming in.

But I'm also torn cause the Packers/Texans is tonight. Gonna record WD and have to watch late tonight or avoid Facebook this thread and coworkers to watch it tomorrow

• Members

JH: I'm a patient guy and I didn't mind the pacing unlike the others here who were big fans of the 1st season. I don't blame them, but they did stay at that farm TOO LONG.

scratchie: eek.gifcry.giffrown.gif

D: My dvr recorded that too, I haven't seen it yet.

metalguy: You'd hate me for being in your facebook because I'd post reaction, quotes and possibly spoilers. Ask Raf. icon_lol.giffacepalm.gificon_lol.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Shask View Post
Where do you guys watch it online?

I went to online streaming instead of cable since last season and they don't appear to have full episodes on their website mad.gif
For the first 3 seasons? If you have Netflix they're all there. But online don't know where you'd find em.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by metalguy View Post
For the first 3 seasons? If you have Netflix they're all there. But online don't know where you'd find em.
I mean the new episodes that will be starting tonight!

I have Hulu, but they are not on there....

• Members

Lori's always been annoying.

They should have went back to the farm after the "walkers" had moved on, but that would be incredibly boring television.

They ran repeats all weekend, and the show did drag with them hanging out on the farm for season 2.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by DaveGrima View Post
Next Season? idn_smilie.gif

So does Herschel live or die? I say he turns into a zombie but they cant bring themselves to kill him so they just let him live out his golden years crawling around on the grass outside. thumb.gif
Believe it or not what happens to him in the comics is even weirder. (Aside from Herschel replacing Dale in the TV version).

I liked this episode, plenty of action and some nice strategy to taking on the walkers, everybody working together with precision, pretty cool. thumb.gif

• Members

Black chick with th sword is awesome !! Rick is turning into a douchnozzle - once he declared this is no longer a democracy, he's been on the rag. Too bad about Hershell ... we'll see if hacking off the leg will prevent him from going all zombie ...

• Members

Black chick with th sword is awesome !! Rick is turning into a douchnozzle - once he declared this is no longer a democracy, he's been on the rag. Too bad about Hershell ... we'll see if hacking off the leg will prevent him from going all zombie ...

I imagine with the downfall of human civilization, ungrateful people that would die without you, and your wife banging your best friend and then prodding you to into a deathmatch you may end up on the rag as well. :thu:

Archived