HCAF Pickup trade thread (simplified): Post what you have and what you want

guitarbilly74

• Members

Ok so Mike had a good idea, but too complicated and the thread also got shat on a lot, so I decided to start a new thread with simpler rules. The rules are: post what you have and what you want. That's it.

I will start love.gif

Have:

Gibson 490t - black regular
Gibson 490R - black (neck pickup)
EMG HA - black with quick connector cable (no pots).

Want:

Duncan Custom 5 regular black
pair of Lace Sensors or other noiseless single coil pups (middle and neck).
DiMarzio Humbucker from Hell or Dominion neck

Also sell it for the prices in my sig.

Your turn. Go!!!!! Totally_jammin_out.gif

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Picklebottom View Post
so do we just mail you all of our pickups and $40 personal checks, or what? confused.gif
No, none of that {censored}... just post what you have and what you want, people will PM you with offers and trade with you directly.
No $40, no trade admins, nothing.

Just a central thread for people looking to trade pickups. smile.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Picklebottom View Post
so do we just mail you all of our pickups and $40 personal checks, or what? confused.gif
No, none of that {censored}... just post what you have and what you want, people will PM you with offers and trade with you directly.
No $40, no trade admins, nothing.

Just a central thread for people looking to trade pickups. smile.gif

• Members

Have:

EMG 81 - gold
EMG 85 - gold

I do have the quick connect pots/wires, and even the big weird thing that plugs them all together. (lol)

Want:

Black or gold mid-high output humbuckers fit for a LPC. Open to suggestions. I want something good for rock n roll and fuzz. Thick sounding, lots of midrange.

• Members

Have:

EMG 81 - gold
EMG 85 - gold

I do have the quick connect pots/wires, and even the big weird thing that plugs them all together. (lol)

Want:

Black or gold mid-high output humbuckers fit for a LPC. Open to suggestions. I want something good for rock n roll and fuzz. Thick sounding, lots of midrange.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaRaf

View Post

I have a breed and humbucker from hell that I might swap around to try some stuff, but Im pretty attached, and I dont know that I really WANT anything else...

damn dude.. I JUST traded my distortion for a PAF Pro.... I would rather have traded with you for the Breed frown.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaRaf

View Post

I have a breed and humbucker from hell that I might swap around to try some stuff, but Im pretty attached, and I dont know that I really WANT anything else...

damn dude.. I JUST traded my distortion for a PAF Pro.... I would rather have traded with you for the Breed frown.gif

• Members

I've got 3 picks I don't need, but Im all set on pickups. Cash or something else guitar/ music erlated will work in place of another pup.

Black Dimarzio Super 3, f spaced.
Black Gibson 500T
Red Dimarzio Paf Pro, F spaced. ( one of the mounting threads is a little worn. I put Teflon tape on the screw to give it a Little more bite)

Come at me bros.

• Members

I've got 3 picks I don't need, but Im all set on pickups. Cash or something else guitar/ music erlated will work in place of another pup.

Black Dimarzio Super 3, f spaced.
Black Gibson 500T
Red Dimarzio Paf Pro, F spaced. ( one of the mounting threads is a little worn. I put Teflon tape on the screw to give it a Little more bite)

Come at me bros.

Archived