What are you going to be for halloween?

greg apocalypse

• Members

I can't decide. What lulzy ideas do you have?

I thought about finding a car seat adn cutting a hole in it for my head, putting a baby doll in it so I can just be a gross beared, drinking smoking baby. Maybe that's not executable though.

halp me out!!!

INB4 HALLOWEEN IS FOR TODDLRES AND IAM AN ADULT SO DGAF CUZ I DONT STILL GO TO PARTIES.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by cavemanic

View Post

david bowie in labyrinth.....I've had many looks trying on womens shoes...

Why do you try them on? 2 sizes up from your male shoe size is what you need, unless it's serious heels then 3 might help. Order them online to avoid looks. I never try on women's shoes..I know what size to buy and I buy online

• Members

Why do you try them on? 2 sizes up from your male shoe size is what you need, unless it's serious heels then 3 might help. Order them online to avoid looks. I never try on women's shoes..I know what size to buy and I buy online

I see, I wondered what was going on at first! I'm not trying on the tights tho lol ,,,that I'll have to risk!

any holy {censored} heels are crazy!

• Members

I see, I wondered what was going on at first! I'm not trying on the tights tho lol ,,,that I'll have to risk!

any holy {censored} heels are crazy!

If you're wearing heels for a costume..some words of advice.

Depending on your size, don't get stiletto heels. Big people don't do well with those unless it's for a VERY short period of time. They hurt your feet and legs. They even hurt smaller people. I recommend chunkier heels.

Platform heels look dangerous, but actually the platform decreases the severe arch your foot would make if there were no platform, so they actually help you feet.

Buy them with enough time to wear them and get used to them. Do NOT just buy them and then throw them on for the first time the day you need them, your feet well regret it, unless you bring some tennis shoes as backup.

My advice? Vaccum in the heels..seriously. You build strong leg muscles, you get used to the way you balance on them, and you break the shoe in with enough time in advance to know if the shoe is cheap and will break, or if you can handle wearing them for strenuous situations.

Archived