Hey guys, make sure you give those Bogner pedals at GC a test drive....

Cliff Fiscal

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by ken361

View Post

running into a clean channel? surprised GC has them

GC was the first to have them. MF can ship them 11/8.

I was running it into my JTM and 4x12 with v30s. Messed with it at home volumes and gig volumes....so clean to fairly pushed base tone.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Science!

View Post

GC was the first to have them. MF can ship them 11/8.

I was running it into my JTM and 4x12 with v30s. Messed with it at home volumes and gig volumes....so clean to fairly pushed base tone.

Just because MF sez 11/8 doesn't mean it will happen.....they lie. cop.gif

• Members

The blue seems to be the most popular amongst the TGP guys........less gain and marshally.

Some said they didn't like the Red because of a weird mid character, but I'm not hearing it? idn_smilie.gif

I don't have the ability to try these in a store, unless I drive a couple hours......frown.gif

pretty mixed feelings about the uber, but being high gain.......I can see some not liking it.

The Red is pretty high gain too, but isn't nu-metal or anything. There's a natural amp sound to it....hard to explain......kind of a stereo wideness too. I hear that bogner signature in it easily.

My knee jerk comparison reaction to the tone is Jerry Cantrell. super hot rodded marshall, but with a different vibe/feel.

• Members

View Post

The blue seems to be the most popular amongst the TGP guys........less gain and marshally.

Some said they didn't like the Red because of a weird mid character, but I'm not hearing it? idn_smilie.gif

I don't have the ability to try these in a store, unless I drive a couple hours......frown.gif

pretty mixed feelings about the uber, but being high gain.......I can see some not liking it.

The Red is pretty high gain too, but isn't nu-metal or anything. There's a natural amp sound to it....hard to explain......kind of a stereo wideness too. I hear that bogner signature in it easily.

My knee jerk comparison reaction to the tone is Jerry Cantrell. super hot rodded marshall, but with a different vibe/feel.

I may snag one of these too. Does the black one have the most gain?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Miter Gauge

View Post

I may snag one of these too. Does the black one have the most gain?

I think so, but I haven't really heard a good demo of it yet. No switches or anything. frown.gif

Actually, the demos in general aren't all that great......they don't capture what I'm hearing in person.

• Members

View Post

I think so, but I haven't really heard a good demo of it yet. No switches or anything. frown.gif

Actually, the demos in general aren't all that great......they don't capture what I'm hearing in person.

I wonder why it's $50 cheaper than the rest of them?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by diddlybo

View Post

$300 for an overdrive pedal? Yeah...I think I'm going to have to pass on that one for now.

You can get them for a little less with deals/coupons..........or wait until they're used.

Seems ridiculous......I know......$300 is a lot of money.........could be 1/5th to a real amp.......blah.gif

I'm a dirt pedal guy.....been through many overdrives, distortions, boosts, fuzzes, etc.....the list is long.

This is easily the best.

Straight out of the box to my pedal board.....tweak a little......sweet. done.

Exactly what I've been looking for, especially with my current band. Sorta punk/hardcore/metal/space rock/sludge.

I'm sort of honeymooning right now, and taking it to practice/gigs will be the true test..........along with time.

Archived