Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey guys, make sure you give those Bogner pedals at GC a test drive....

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys, make sure you give those Bogner pedals at GC a test drive....

I picked up the Red, and it's great. One of the best distortion pedals I've owned.

Great rock/metal tones.
    good deals with: nearly everyone.
    Previous Moniker tiles: JoshuaTSP, Science! & GAS KING

running into a clean channel? surprised GC has them
    Fender Blues Deluxe/Bogner Red XTC Blue PedalGibson SG Standard2009 Gibson les paul StudioA day without sex is a day wasted

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by ken361
      View Post

running into a clean channel? surprised GC has them

GC was the first to have them. MF can ship them 11/8.

I was running it into my JTM and 4x12 with v30s. Messed with it at home volumes and gig volumes....so clean to fairly pushed base tone.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Science!
        View Post

GC was the first to have them. MF can ship them 11/8.

I was running it into my JTM and 4x12 with v30s. Messed with it at home volumes and gig volumes....so clean to fairly pushed base tone.

Just because MF sez 11/8 doesn't mean it will happen.....they lie.
        I endorse Laura & Valve Queen tubes, you should too.Marshall, Gibson, Fender, Charvel/Jackson."I'm happy to pay my tech $40 bucks to take the Zap for me."One kick-butt deal with johnpace2 Dave Friedman of RACKSYSTEMS is a genius.After the Firebird X, i'm quite convinced Henry Juszkiewicz is crazy.Member of the JMP Hall of Fame.

Comment

Would love to try one. I don't have the cash to buy one though.

Comment

This is the most expensive and only brand new single pedal I've ever purchased.....but certain worth it.

Probably wait for the blue and uber to show up used before I buy those too.

They're really that good. perfect, no, but crazy good.

Comment

I have seen TGP raving about these, may have to check the out at some point.
              http://www.guitarampboard.com we have gone there, please follow!!!Rememberhttp://www.guitarampboard.comYes that's righthttp://www.guitarampboard.com^_^ http://www.guitarampboard.com ^_^

Comment

The blue seems to be the most popular amongst the TGP guys........less gain and marshally.

Some said they didn't like the Red because of a weird mid character, but I'm not hearing it?

I don't have the ability to try these in a store, unless I drive a couple hours......

pretty mixed feelings about the uber, but being high gain.......I can see some not liking it.

The Red is pretty high gain too, but isn't nu-metal or anything. There's a natural amp sound to it....hard to explain......kind of a stereo wideness too. I hear that bogner signature in it easily.

My knee jerk comparison reaction to the tone is Jerry Cantrell. super hot rodded marshall, but with a different vibe/feel.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by charveldan
                  View Post

Just because MF sez 11/8 doesn't mean it will happen.....they lie.

it says expected to ship not that it will.
                  Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis

I'm a drag queen..not Jesus Christ

Originally Posted by LuckisforLosers

Don't sound like Korn.

Comment

View Post

The blue seems to be the most popular amongst the TGP guys........less gain and marshally.

Some said they didn't like the Red because of a weird mid character, but I'm not hearing it?

I don't have the ability to try these in a store, unless I drive a couple hours......

pretty mixed feelings about the uber, but being high gain.......I can see some not liking it.

The Red is pretty high gain too, but isn't nu-metal or anything. There's a natural amp sound to it....hard to explain......kind of a stereo wideness too. I hear that bogner signature in it easily.

My knee jerk comparison reaction to the tone is Jerry Cantrell. super hot rodded marshall, but with a different vibe/feel.

I may snag one of these too. Does the black one have the most gain?

Don't sound like Korn.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUQM1waMeKQ
                      I endorse Laura & Valve Queen tubes, you should too.Marshall, Gibson, Fender, Charvel/Jackson."I'm happy to pay my tech $40 bucks to take the Zap for me."One kick-butt deal with johnpace2 Dave Friedman of RACKSYSTEMS is a genius.After the Firebird X, i'm quite convinced Henry Juszkiewicz is crazy.Member of the JMP Hall of Fame.

Comment

$300 for an overdrive pedal? Yeah...I think I'm going to have to pass on that one for now.
                        Diddlybo
                        -----------------------------------------------
                        Smoke 'em if you got 'em.
                        My current amp selection:
                        Carr Slant6V, Allen Accomplice, Rivera R-30 Thirty-twelve, Fender ChampII, Tech21 Trademark 10

Good HCAF transactions with hal9000, guitup, Anibas and ARS.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Miter Gauge
                          View Post

I may snag one of these too. Does the black one have the most gain?

I think so, but I haven't really heard a good demo of it yet. No switches or anything.

Actually, the demos in general aren't all that great......they don't capture what I'm hearing in person.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by diddlybo
                            View Post

$300 for an overdrive pedal? Yeah...I think I'm going to have to pass on that one for now.

Can you imagine dropping over a grand on a Klon Centar?

Don't sound like Korn.

Comment

View Post

I think so, but I haven't really heard a good demo of it yet. No switches or anything.

Actually, the demos in general aren't all that great......they don't capture what I'm hearing in person.

I wonder why it's $50 cheaper than the rest of them?

Don't sound like Korn.

Comment

Working...
                              X