OT: FOUR MORE YEARS

Sex Panther

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i just dont understand peoples undying love for obama. i hope for our countries sake things get turned around, i just dont see why everyone is so confident in him
:idk:

The people have voted. If they get saddled with even more debt, many of the young ones including my kids will be the ones paying it back for decades.

I'll support the winner regardless, unless they do some really stupid {censored}. :lol:

The presidential race is not as surprising as the many other incumbents who did really {censored}ty {censored}ed up jobs and still were re-elected. How blind can people be?

It's like the Dems said in Bush's second term. 4 more of the same {censored}. This time it will be the Pubs saying the same thing :lol:

• Members

Obama wins and all is well. Romney would have totally {censored}ed everyone but the very wealthy and no i don't believe in trickle down economics.

I just hope things do change for the better. It has not been promising so lets all hope the job situations do improve besides the mastery of bull{censored} numbers we have been seeing this election.

If we start seeing higher UE #s, gas at 6.00/gal people will go ape {censored}.

• Members

i just dont understand peoples undying love for obama. i hope for our countries sake things get turned around, i just dont see why everyone is so confident in him
:idk:

I think it's more to do with the total loony idiots the Repubs are nominating than anything else.

Archived