Deftones- Koi No Yokan

kooter82

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What i wanna know is what Carpenter is recording with? What did he use on Diamond Eyes? Is he using an Axe-Fx to record? My ear isn't good enough to know. Im pretty sure he uses the Axe-Fx live now. The guitar tones are so awesome on this album.

• Members

What i wanna know is what Carpenter is recording with? What did he use on Diamond Eyes? Is he using an Axe-Fx to record? My ear isn't good enough to know. Im pretty sure he uses the Axe-Fx live now. The guitar tones are so awesome on this album.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powers

View Post

Honestly wouldn't care if the entire album sucks, Leathers owns anything and everything.

Great fuggin song. Thing is, the entire album doesn't suck in the slightest. Its incredible. I've literally been listening to this stream all day long. And each time, I hear something new and different. There is sooooo much atmosphere in these tunes.eek.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powers

View Post

Honestly wouldn't care if the entire album sucks, Leathers owns anything and everything.

Great fuggin song. Thing is, the entire album doesn't suck in the slightest. Its incredible. I've literally been listening to this stream all day long. And each time, I hear something new and different. There is sooooo much atmosphere in these tunes.eek.gif

Archived