This was Rock and Roll and a reason not to doubt Peavey amps

Cropduster

• Members

Tha was a TOTAL asskicking performance (i watched a good portion of it lol)

Im not sure what the hell they were using but it sounded really nice to my dopey ears. I saw the ending credit and that actual performance was from 1975 :eek: how old is that song?

I know the song is a lil overplayed, but i gotta tip my hat -- that was a really nice version by the whole band

:thu:

• Members

Tha was a TOTAL asskicking performance (i watched a good portion of it lol)

Im not sure what the hell they were using but it sounded really nice to my dopey ears. I saw the ending credit and that actual performance was from 1975
:eek:
how old is that song?

I know the song is a lil overplayed, but i gotta tip my hat -- that was a really nice version by the whole band

:thu:

That's what I'm on about here. Overplayed and all but the sheer ripping on Alan Collins part just is a blast!

• Members

Skynyrd was all about Peavey from the get go. To this day , Gary still uses them. When I saw them a couple years back , all 3 guitarists were using XXX's

Skynyrd is still around??? :freak: I saw a behind the music episode on them, I think around 3/4 (robably more) of the original band is deceased, and the ones who arent dead are pretty close to it anyway, so I dont know how any band could exist like that.

• Members

The Mace is an awesome amp! I've known 2 guys that owned them and they had a vibe for sure.

The first band I was in from 15 to 18 years of age, the other guitar player had a Mace. I was an 80's hair guy and always thought that my tone was better with a solid state Fender half stack with a dirt pedal in front.:facepalm:

I would love to have that Mace now. Lots of tubes in there from what I can remember.

Archived