last day at my job...

NinjaRaf

• Members

Moving on to bigger and MUCH better things starting monday. SUPER stoked!! I basically get to mold an entire department at a HUGE national company that pulls in BANK and is ranked in fortunes top 100 companies to work for. Excited to have things like raises and bonuses after working for the government for the last 7 ish years. Anyway, not sure how much time Ill be on here. Of course, Ill still be doing clips and stuff like that, but Im expecting my at work HCAF time to be dramatically reduced from actually doing work lol.

Also, sold my EC and bought a pair of legend V12s for the 5150 from avatar and an sm57 from lewp. Stoke to get that stuff. 57 should be here, hopefully, today....speakers are shipping on monday.

YAY LIFE!!

• Members

Thanks every one!!

Good luck Raf! Congrats on the new gig. You'll kill it.

This does not excuse you deleting me from your friends list however...I take that personal...My feelings, they have been crushed.

(I'm kidding)
:)

Put name to HCAF name. Wont delete again haha.

• Members

Good luck Raf! Congrats on the new gig. You'll kill it.

This does not excuse you deleting me from your friends list however...I take that personal...My feelings, they have been crushed.

(I'm kidding)
:)

lol

I made some of those sliders a few weeks ago and went to tag him in the picture and noticed he was gone. I know what a pain having such an extended FB can be sometimes though.

• Members

lol

I made some of those sliders a few weeks ago and went to tag him in the picture and noticed he was gone. I know what a pain having such an extended FB can be sometimes though.

Dammit!! I guess I deleted some of you guys accidentally lol.

• Members

Moving on to bigger and MUCH better things starting monday. SUPER stoked!! I basically get to mold an entire department at a HUGE national company that pulls in BANK and is ranked in fortunes top 100 companies to work for. Excited to have things like raises and bonuses after working for the government for the last 7 ish years. Anyway, not sure how much time Ill be on here. Of course, Ill still be doing clips and stuff like that, but Im expecting my at work HCAF time to be dramatically reduced from actually doing work lol.

Also, sold my EC and bought a pair of legend V12s for the 5150 from avatar and an sm57 from lewp. Stoke to get that stuff. 57 should be here, hopefully, today....speakers are shipping on monday.

YAY LIFE!!

Awesome! i hope you find a great deal of happiness, satisfaction and stability in your new job.

• Members

Moving on to bigger and MUCH better things starting monday. SUPER stoked!! I basically get to mold an entire department at a HUGE national company that pulls in BANK and is ranked in fortunes top 100 companies to work for. Excited to have things like raises and bonuses after working for the government for the last 7 ish years. Anyway, not sure how much time Ill be on here. Of course, Ill still be doing clips and stuff like that, but Im expecting my at work HCAF time to be dramatically reduced from
actually doing work lol.

YAY LIFE!!

oh man.. will you actually have to work? damn :( talk to your new boss about it asap, that's not cool.

but other than that, {censored}in A. Congrats man.

Archived