No announcement yet.

last day at my job...

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• last day at my job...

Moving on to bigger and MUCH better things starting monday. SUPER stoked!! I basically get to mold an entire department at a HUGE national company that pulls in BANK and is ranked in fortunes top 100 companies to work for. Excited to have things like raises and bonuses after working for the government for the last 7 ish years. Anyway, not sure how much time Ill be on here. Of course, Ill still be doing clips and stuff like that, but Im expecting my at work HCAF time to be dramatically reduced from actually doing work lol.

Also, sold my EC and bought a pair of legend V12s for the 5150 from avatar and an sm57 from lewp. Stoke to get that stuff. 57 should be here, hopefully, today....speakers are shipping on monday.

YAY LIFE!!
    Peavey ESP DiMarzio

I get my tubes from ValveQueen...you should too!!

Good Transactions

Good luck! I knew that picture I gave you would sell them
    MFPOMFS

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪ ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪

Comment

via con Dios.....amigo.
      check out my stuff http://youtu.be/Buya2j06WwURead your Bible, son. Genesis 6:6, Isiah 55:8, John 14:6

Comment

Good luck, Raf
        You don't win friends with salad

BRO CLUB MEMBER: NaturalBornBro

All that is needed for the triumph of evil, is that good men do nothing - Edmund Burke

What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy? - Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

Thanks buddehs
          Peavey ESP DiMarzio

I get my tubes from ValveQueen...you should too!!

Good Transactions

Comment

How's lil' James and your lady doing?

All that is needed for the triumph of evil, is that good men do nothing - Edmund Burke

What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy? - Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

Today is the last day of my job too.. I've been with Comcast for 6 years. I'm going back to school and weirdly enough trying to get a job with the Government. lol.
              HCAF Public Enemy #1
              VHT Pittbull CLX
              VHT Fat Bottom 4x12
              Jackson Soloist SL2H
              Jackson DKMG EMG 81/85 18v

Originally Posted by nedezero

You realize under Sharia law, she'll be required to get a circumcision.

Comment

Congrats raf! Hope the new job is everything you want it to be!

Good luck Turbo.....should we start preparing the "TurboRotary13b 2016" posters yet?
                Originally Posted by TheEternal

Can't you just let Jesus melt your face?

Originally Posted by Neilrocks25

life's too short not to eat bee's

Good Transactions

Peavey Bravo 112, Acoustic Control Corp 150 (x2), Peavey VTM120, Mesa Metal Grille Halfback 2x12, Tubeworks vert 2x12, Peavey 1810
                Godin SD24, Squier Standard Strat, Ibanez "Millenium" Destroyer, Agile 3100, Squier Classic Vibe Tele, Peavey Reactor

Fix Congress First

Comment

Happy New Jerb Day Raf.
                  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Borderline/280641114860

Mesa/Marshall/Peavey/Gibson/Fender/Ibanez

Perfect Deals With:
                  Pepi
                  BrendanO
                  rbasaria
                  CARRguitar
                  Facefirst

Comment

thats awesome Raf, now buy your MAK4 back
                    Guitars:Gibson Les Paul Standard FadedFender Roadworn '72 Deluxe TelecasterKramer StrikerAmplification:Titan Custom RetrofitRandall R412CSOfficial member of the Ninja Lows club

Comment

So happy for you Raf!

Way to go turbo: I went back to school at 27 (engineering) and at 43 (comp sci) and highly recommend it. Will do again. You're a smart cookie and will do awesome. Watch out for all the strange tho.
                      The community here was awesome but the digs & spirit of the place has been in decline ever since it became a business venture rather than a simple collective and this latest gong show really brought the chickens home to roost.Necessity is the mother of invention, ergo: www.guitarampboard.com.So long and thanks for all the fish, love izzy.

Comment

Check out my band "Tock" Debut album coming out soon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQoQgpMooyY

Comment

couldnt be happening to a more deserving person, congrats!
                          strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

Comment

*Like*

Comment

Congrats, dude!
                              Good Transactions - Peavey VTM Mods Lounge
                              The Legacy Of...

Comment

Working...
                              X