I sold off all of my amps. Except one.

InnerVision

• Members

I did some major downsizing..Sold the JVM410, 2x12 cab, 4x12's, Peavy Classic 30, Morgan 30/80..And I couldn't be happier.

This amp is truly awesome and does everything I need it to do. I just put in EL34's and it really opens up chan 2 & 3. With a Celestion Gold, I can even cop some voxish tones, But I'm also saving for a Black shadow..Which I hope will be an overall more versatile "well rounded" speaker.

MarkVsmaller.jpg

Yeah, I have a baby on the way. I always told myself I'd never get rid of gear, but things are definitely changing, lol.

• Members

I need to do that, too. Am actually in the process of doing so. I never intended to collect so much gear. I was just trying to find what I liked the most. thumb.gif

Nice rig. Have yet to play the Mark V. I am almost afraid to, since I love my IV. wink.gif

Babies are the best. Having a child can kick your ass in terms of time, energy, and money. But that pay-off is something that words fail to even approach let alone describe. The best it yet to come!! thumb.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Spaced Out Ace

View Post

I'd love ot have a Mark V with a Mesa 212, but I'm pretty happy with my Fryette Sig:X and Randall Lynch Box 412.

I've been wanting to check out a Sig x..but I've never been anywhere that has them..Which is probably a good thing..The last thing I need is to gas for something..I'm having a hard enough time not buying a Mini Recto facepalm.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Jhideout

View Post

I've been wanting to check out a Sig x..but I've never been anywhere that has them..Which is probably a good thing..The last thing I need is to gas for something..I'm having a hard enough time not buying a Mini Recto facepalm.gif

I was having tone issues for awhile. Sometimes I'd love it, sometimes it'd frustrate me. Then I got the brilliant idea of stuffing the Randall Lynch Box 412's port with some t shirts. icon_lol.gif

Archived