Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• true bypass to split to tuner?

guys, do you know of a cheap solution that I can split my guitar signal to go to a tuner that is true bypass? just a little switch or something?

In my live rig, my Relay wireless has a tuner out jack which makes it pretty simple. but this other rig I'm building will have be corded and the tuner will be mounted/ not accessible via the floor
    =====
    Smooth transactions with: V-type (x2), torgeot, teflondog, spindlergallery , MrSandMan, mikerockstar, Sinster, dangolguitartec, sfam198, landbriancoe, Uberscha11,mttmg,andy43,jimithing5150,MattWV,alxml r789,fulcrumpoint,Inca Roads,Rgkchile,Mason Wells,Powerglide350,dustinoneil, chuckmehh, Further Lo, skaaks, Kano2864212, VTM, Adversor, dustman283

Originally Posted by SweepLegatto

The noise comes from the cabinet, not from the pots of the front panel.

A/B switch?

Comment

simple and cheap. that should work. tnx
      =====
      Smooth transactions with: V-type (x2), torgeot, teflondog, spindlergallery , MrSandMan, mikerockstar, Sinster, dangolguitartec, sfam198, landbriancoe, Uberscha11,mttmg,andy43,jimithing5150,MattWV,alxml r789,fulcrumpoint,Inca Roads,Rgkchile,Mason Wells,Powerglide350,dustinoneil, chuckmehh, Further Lo, skaaks, Kano2864212, VTM, Adversor, dustman283

Originally Posted by SweepLegatto

The noise comes from the cabinet, not from the pots of the front panel.

Comment

That's what I do - tuner is a dead end on the B switch right at the front of the pedalboard.
        --
        Karl Winkler
        Lectrosonics, Inc.
        KW Photography
        Giovanni String Quartet

Their songs are on the whole very simple and mostly follow the familiar theme of boy-being meets girl-being under a silvery moon which then explodes for no adequately explored reason.
        -Douglas Adams

Comment

Working...
        X