Name equipment lost at gigs

bdubbs

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A few cables and a tuner is about all I have lost/had stolen. Had a drunk guy try to pickup 2 of my guitars and walk out during a break once. He didn't make more than a few feet before he was grabbed. Since then I'm overly careful.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by kurtisqpublic

View Post

Forgot my pedal board once when I had a bunch of people helping me on load out. But I was 10 minutes away from the club when I just felt something wasn't quite right. Pulled over, took an inventory and quickly drove back.

I know the exact feeling you're talking about, and it can be a lifesaver. And yeah, the people helping you load out thing often results in things not making it to the car; for that reason I always remind myself that I am responsible for all my gear and just because someone's helping, even if its a band mate and they know exactly what I have with me, it's still up to me to check.

• Members

I've lost tons of cables and stands, but then I have also gained tons of cables and stands... I figure it all balances out. I like to think its all random accident and no one is actually stealing {censored} on purpose. :lol:

I have never lost anything even mildly important... no pedals or tuners even.

Archived