• justcrash
    started a topic Spam Thread 11/26/2012

Spam Thread 11/26/2012

Morning!

• sahlomonic
    replied

Quote Originally Posted by ed_sped2
    View Post

Great pedal, great condition. This is a V7, and it sounds absolutely huge. Includes original battery door cover. Getting rid of this because it doesn't really fit the style of my new band and I need to fund a bass head!

Leave a comment:

• guitup too
    replied

Only pic I have at the moment, can/will take more for interested party.

2010 Fender blacktop strat. Sonic blue, rosewood fingerboard. It's been played so there are a few small dings here and there but nothing major, again I can take whatever pix for interested parties. Plays and sounds great, resonates nicely when played acoustically. Includes el cheapo gig bag.

I'm looking for $299 after PP and actual shipping. PM me your zip for shipping quote.

Plenty of references on ebay, TGP, Rig-talk, Harmony Central.

Leave a comment:

• smalltownsongs
    replied

Quote Originally Posted by madrigal77
    View Post

Why do you have your pics watermarked!?!?

I had my pics show up for other people's listings.

Leave a comment:

• madrigal77
    replied

Quote Originally Posted by smalltownsongs
    View Post

Pedal Sales:

Catalinbread Valcoder $100

Percussion Tremolo based off old Valco circuits. Discontinued, awesome and used (see paint wear, etc). No Velcro, box nor assorted goodies.

smallsound/bigsound mini**************** $140

superb pedal, just can't find it fitting in either of my 2 main gigs

Line6 DL4 $180

Picked it up awhile ago in my travels via CL. Has cool soft switches installed (not by me). Time to resell as I really don't need another DL4.

Amp Trades:

Up for trades is my Marshall 1987x plexi head. This is the one with the switchable effects loop (can be taken completely out of the circuit). Coupla small scuffs on the tolex but all in all really great shape. It has been professionally modded with a Master Volume so you can get that plexi grunt and grind even in your basement ;D Comes with power cord, patch cable for jumping channels, and a new set of matched EHX El34's that the amp has been biased for.

I'm mainly looking for a combo or a JMP head. Open to all suggestions. Marshall, Dr. Z, Morgan, 65Amps, Vox etc. Something with a little grind to it would be nice but not completely necessary. I do have $ to add for the right setup. I might also be interested in a nice AVRI or MIJ Tele, Jaguar, or Jazzmaster.

Why do you have your pics watermarked!?!?

Leave a comment:

• smalltownsongs
    replied
    Pedal Sales:

Catalinbread Valcoder $100

Percussion Tremolo based off old Valco circuits. Discontinued, awesome and used (see paint wear, etc). No Velcro, box nor assorted goodies.

Amp Trades:

Up for trades is my Marshall 1987x plexi head. This is the one with the switchable effects loop (can be taken completely out of the circuit). Coupla small scuffs on the tolex but all in all really great shape. It has been professionally modded with a Master Volume so you can get that plexi grunt and grind even in your basement ;D Comes with power cord, patch cable for jumping channels, and a new set of matched EHX El34's that the amp has been biased for.

I'm mainly looking for a combo or a JMP head. Open to all suggestions. Marshall, Dr. Z, Morgan, 65Amps, Vox etc. Something with a little grind to it would be nice but not completely necessary. I do have $ to add for the right setup. I might also be interested in a nice AVRI or MIJ Tele, Jaguar, or Jazzmaster.

Leave a comment:

• ed_sped2
    replied
    Great pedal, great condition. This is a V7, and it sounds absolutely huge. Includes original battery door cover. Getting rid of this because it doesn't really fit the style of my new band and I need to fund a bass head!

Leave a comment:

• ed_sped2
    replied

Includes foot switch.

It has a scuff or two on the tolex, but it is in great shape.

Open to anything for trade, especially bass amps.

Leave a comment:

• Goop
    replied

Quote Originally Posted by peavey_impact
    View Post

For sale: AMT Electronics Legend Amps R1 (Mesa Rectifier) preamp pedal

PM sent!

Leave a comment:

• Ovid9
    replied

Quote Originally Posted by Dolf
    View Post

GO OVID!

I've got a bunch of my current crap ready to take pictures of and throw up on CL soon to fund this.

Leave a comment:

• Dolf
    replied
    GO OVID!

Leave a comment:

• Ovid9
    replied

Quote Originally Posted by thesockmonster
    View Post

FIRST ACT CUSTOM SHOP LOLA LE001

Looking for $450 shipped/pp'd.

Looking to sell my US- made Custom Shop ebony First Act Lola - I absolutely love this machine, but I honestly am looking for something with a neck that's a little more substantial. Think of a true LP/SG hybrid - it has SG beveling on one side, and a VERY comfortable tummy cut. It has a few nicks, but nothing of any major significance (standard playing wear).

Currently loaded with EMG 81/85 setup, set up for 46-10's. Comes with original ABS First Act deluxe flight case, installed Dunlop Strap-Loks and Get'm Get'm Sergeant strap included.

If the EMG's are a turnoff, I'll pull them and knock off $100.

Looking for $450 shipped/pp'd.

Dude, I pm'd you. You must have a real life.

I will buy this baby off ya though.

Leave a comment:

• Orbis_Mortis
    replied
    Gibson 490R and 498T (Gold)............SOLD

Leave a comment:

• peavey_impact
    replied
    For sale: AMT Electronics Legend Amps R1 (Mesa Rectifier) preamp pedal

Pedal sounds awesome and has only been used 6 or 7 times tops. I will include the aftermarket Hosa 12v adapter I bought for it.

Clip I recorded with it:

http://soundcloud.com/devinchaseortego/amt-r1-test

$75 shipped

Leave a comment:

• FireInCairo
    replied
    acd.jpg[/IMG]

Leave a comment:

Working...
X