• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by peavey_impact
    View Post

For sale: AMT Electronics Legend Amps R1 (Mesa Rectifier) preamp pedal

PM sent!

Originally Posted by diddlybo

Just last week I went to the local GC with my 18 inch cock to buy several guitars and amps. On the way out I punched a hole clean thru the body of a MIM Tele, which caused the entire store to give me a standing ovation.

Originally Posted by ShaneV2

I play gay through the amp- it involves plugging into the amp's output jack. Sometimes you end up blowing a tranny though.

Comment

Includes foot switch.

It has a scuff or two on the tolex, but it is in great shape.

Open to anything for trade, especially bass amps.
      Great Transactions thread: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...&postcount=167

Comment

Great pedal, great condition. This is a V7, and it sounds absolutely huge. Includes original battery door cover. Getting rid of this because it doesn't really fit the style of my new band and I need to fund a bass head!

Great Transactions thread: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...&postcount=167

Comment

Pedal Sales:

Catalinbread Valcoder $100

Percussion Tremolo based off old Valco circuits. Discontinued, awesome and used (see paint wear, etc). No Velcro, box nor assorted goodies.

Amp Trades:

Up for trades is my Marshall 1987x plexi head. This is the one with the switchable effects loop (can be taken completely out of the circuit). Coupla small scuffs on the tolex but all in all really great shape. It has been professionally modded with a Master Volume so you can get that plexi grunt and grind even in your basement ;D Comes with power cord, patch cable for jumping channels, and a new set of matched EHX El34's that the amp has been biased for.

I'm mainly looking for a combo or a JMP head. Open to all suggestions. Marshall, Dr. Z, Morgan, 65Amps, Vox etc. Something with a little grind to it would be nice but not completely necessary. I do have $ to add for the right setup. I might also be interested in a nice AVRI or MIJ Tele, Jaguar, or Jazzmaster.
          Good Deals w/ drasp, jdkeeper, shaun126, lukepeacock, ZCT423, Invader.CC, astainback1, orangekick, Sgt. Politeness, Somedayrockstar, ispunk, notjonahbutnoah, vintageroad, cdunn, Texas Noise Factory, Flying_Milkman, H.P. Lovecraft, Snufkino, and countless others throughout time...

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by smalltownsongs
            View Post

Pedal Sales:

Catalinbread Valcoder $100

Percussion Tremolo based off old Valco circuits. Discontinued, awesome and used (see paint wear, etc). No Velcro, box nor assorted goodies.

smallsound/bigsound mini**************** $140

superb pedal, just can't find it fitting in either of my 2 main gigs

Line6 DL4 $180

Picked it up awhile ago in my travels via CL. Has cool soft switches installed (not by me). Time to resell as I really don't need another DL4.

Amp Trades:

Up for trades is my Marshall 1987x plexi head. This is the one with the switchable effects loop (can be taken completely out of the circuit). Coupla small scuffs on the tolex but all in all really great shape. It has been professionally modded with a Master Volume so you can get that plexi grunt and grind even in your basement ;D Comes with power cord, patch cable for jumping channels, and a new set of matched EHX El34's that the amp has been biased for.

I'm mainly looking for a combo or a JMP head. Open to all suggestions. Marshall, Dr. Z, Morgan, 65Amps, Vox etc. Something with a little grind to it would be nice but not completely necessary. I do have $ to add for the right setup. I might also be interested in a nice AVRI or MIJ Tele, Jaguar, or Jazzmaster.

Why do you have your pics watermarked!?!?
            Originally Posted by James Hetfield

I AM THE TABLE!!

Guitars:
            LTD EC256:EMG's, Tonepros, Grovers
            Agile PS900 Blue Flame
            Ibanez Acoustic: V300CW
            Amps:
            EVH 5150 III 100w
            EVH 5150 III 4x12
            Effects:
            POD HD300
            MXR 10 Band EQ

Good Transactions: cadfael, kev324, sahlomonic, Lucius

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by madrigal77
              View Post

Why do you have your pics watermarked!?!?

I had my pics show up for other people's listings.
              Good Deals w/ drasp, jdkeeper, shaun126, lukepeacock, ZCT423, Invader.CC, astainback1, orangekick, Sgt. Politeness, Somedayrockstar, ispunk, notjonahbutnoah, vintageroad, cdunn, Texas Noise Factory, Flying_Milkman, H.P. Lovecraft, Snufkino, and countless others throughout time...

Comment

Only pic I have at the moment, can/will take more for interested party.

2010 Fender blacktop strat. Sonic blue, rosewood fingerboard. It's been played so there are a few small dings here and there but nothing major, again I can take whatever pix for interested parties. Plays and sounds great, resonates nicely when played acoustically. Includes el cheapo gig bag.

I'm looking for $299 after PP and actual shipping. PM me your zip for shipping quote.

Plenty of references on ebay, TGP, Rig-talk, Harmony Central.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by ed_sped2
                  View Post

Great pedal, great condition. This is a V7, and it sounds absolutely huge. Includes original battery door cover. Getting rid of this because it doesn't really fit the style of my new band and I need to fund a bass head!

Jet City EarhartJet City JCA100H -> Avatar 2x12 -> Celestion LynchbacksPRS SE 245Sterling AX40FOR SALEBuy/sell/trade referencesMy primary band page (Seventh Day)My secondary band page (Adam Evolving)Proud member of the Jet Setters (Jet City Lounge)

Comment

Working...
                  X