OT: Tea thread

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by almightycrunch
    View Post

Earl Grey for me, thank you. Im addicted to it.

I have a box of that and its just got a whack of weird pang to it that I can't get past. But I do like it in ice tea.
    Check out my band "Tock" Debut album coming out soon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQoQgpMooyY

Comment

PG Tips or GTFO.

/thread
      HCAF Kylie Minogue Brotherhood

Comment

Yeah well, like I said, its kinda like ********************, either you like it or you dont, apparently you dont.
        Fiddles: Gibson Les Paul Classic
        Warmoth homebuilt Strat
        Xaviere XV-550

Amps: Splawn Quick Rod and matching 2x12
        Laney VC-30112

good dealings with/trade references: MRAAJR, SMASHINGTIME, STRATOSLACKER, MASTERBURRFOOT, BLUPLIRST

Comment

Having some of the rooibos right now, actually. Quality product, my friends.

Oh, and KC, coffee is out because I don't like the taste. Soda is out because I can't manage it. I lack the impulse control to not drink it. If I buy a two-liter, it will last, at most, two days. More often it's gone by the next morning. Meanwhile, I can have a reasonable amount of tea/sugars over the course of the day. The ritual helps keep the consumption down. Heating the water, letting it steep, mixing in the sweetener, plus the heat of the beverage itself... I can't drink two liters of tea in an evening.
          -"Actual journalism? Isn't that when you don't commit crimes?"
          -"Hell no, it's when we commit really good crimes."

Comment

tea, LOL
            Fiddles: Gibson Les Paul Classic
            Warmoth homebuilt Strat
            Xaviere XV-550

Amps: Splawn Quick Rod and matching 2x12
            Laney VC-30112

good dealings with/trade references: MRAAJR, SMASHINGTIME, STRATOSLACKER, MASTERBURRFOOT, BLUPLIRST

Comment

View Post

The Bergamot oil has such an alluring scent. almost as alluring as coochie, but not quite.

yeah.

I had an amp at one time that smelled like it'd been used as an incense burner. When it'd get hot, it smelled like a cross between hot tubes & bergamont
              Good Deals With : Facing Failure . goodhonk . benjamin801. sublimeride. River Bend. Flying Milkman. Crunchtime. MickTaylorFan. ~Abstract~

Comment

I've also stocked up on this instant ****************:

This is the tea equiv of a punch in the throat. It's ingredients made me laugh when I read it:

Ginger

Honey

And thats it. The ginger isn't subtle...It kicks like a mule.
                Check out my band "Tock" Debut album coming out soon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQoQgpMooyY

Comment

View Post

The Bergamot oil has such an alluring scent. almost as alluring as coochie, but not quite.

It reminds me of citrus liquorish. So yeah...You either like it or love it.

Comment

Hell yeah, every night before bed. Well more so in the winter months.

Green tea with honey. I have a friend in China that sends me canisters

for my cake day. Stuff is awesome! Wu Bai Gang is the only name

I can read on the cans. Anyway, I'll use Lipton and Salada green tea bags

as well, but it's hard to imagine it's even the same product in comparison.
                    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Borderline/280641114860

Mesa/Marshall/Peavey/Gibson/Fender/Ibanez

Perfect Deals With:
                    Pepi
                    BrendanO
                    rbasaria
                    CARRguitar
                    Facefirst

Comment

I drink tea daily, green tea to be specific. Nothing fancy at all, just the bigelow green tea bags they sell at the normal grocery store. Done me well over the years and I don't need another expensive obsession

1 bag, nothing else.

Comment

I got on a green tea kick for a couple years. I liked those diet lipton green teas w citrus. Only thing, is they'll make you have to go piss every 5 minutes. regular tea, coffee & other caffienated drinks dont do that to me.
                        Good Deals With : Facing Failure . goodhonk . benjamin801. sublimeride. River Bend. Flying Milkman. Crunchtime. MickTaylorFan. ~Abstract~

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by gtrplyr60
                          View Post

Hell yeah, every night before bed. Well more so in the winter months.

Green tea with honey. I have a friend in China that sends me canisters

for my cake day. Stuff is awesome! Wu Bai Gang is the only name

I can read on the cans.

DUDE! What are you thinking?! The Wu Bai Gang is the most feared Tea Gang in all of China! Make sure your friend got it from a legit source or you both will be in grave danger... The Triads take that tea **************** seriously.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Elric
                            View Post

DUDE! What are you thinking?! The Wu Bai Gang is the most feared Tea Gang in all of China! Make sure your friend got it from a legit source or you both will be in grave danger... The Triads take that tea **************** seriously.

I doesn't afraid Chinese gangs.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Borderline/280641114860

Mesa/Marshall/Peavey/Gibson/Fender/Ibanez

Perfect Deals With:
                            Pepi
                            BrendanO
                            rbasaria
                            CARRguitar
                            Facefirst

Comment

Earl grey, oolong are my favorite hot teas. No sugar or anything. Perfect the way they are.
                              - Adam

Comment

Tea in a bag is the equivalent of instant coffee. Don't drink that ****************.

Get some loose tea a tea ball and tea pot. Then look for a blend called Market Spice. It's a black tea. Now unfortunately not all Market Spice blends are the same. So buy small amounts at first till you find the one store that has the magic. You'll be hooked.

Izzy, if you like tea go to Eau Claire and hit the coffee/tea shop by the escalators up to the theatre. Buy some market spice. They have *that* perfect blend there. It smells like heaven. I've even considered using it for potpourri to scent the house. It's THAT good.

You can thank me the next time we go for Thai.

Comment

Working...
                                X