KEMPER clip (blackstar)

gt_jumper

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by tech21man

View Post

Sounds good! How are you getting along with the kemper?

Are you asking me or gt? No complaints so far for me. thumb.gif

There is a bit of a learning curve to figure out what all of the menus and buttons do though.

And as a tip fot gt, get yourself the Tills cabs, you're doing yourself a huge disservice if you don't. They'll bring life to profiles that initially don't sound too good. You can change the cab by pressing the "cabinet" soft button until it starts to blink, and then use the browse button to change the cab. Just don't store/replace the profile with the new cab, it'll delete the original cab unless you've already saved it.

You can save your own cabs by first pressing the cabinet button and then "store" and then choose "cabinet". If you want to browse through the profiles using the same cab, press cabinet until it blinks, then press "lock".

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by nakedzen

View Post

Are you asking me or gt? No complaints so far for me. thumb.gif

There is a bit of a learning curve to figure out what all of the menus and buttons do though.

And as a tip fot gt, get yourself the Tills cabs, you're doing yourself a huge disservice if you don't. They'll bring life to profiles that initially don't sound too good. You can change the cab by pressing the "cabinet" soft button until it starts to blink, and then use the browse button to change the cab. Just don't store/replace the profile with the new cab, it'll delete the original cab unless you've already saved it.

You can save your own cabs by first pressing the cabinet button and then "store" and then choose "cabinet". If you want to browse through the profiles using the same cab, press cabinet until it blinks, then press "lock".

Sweet man, what tills cab? there are like 10 on here lol. but it does change up the sound of the amp, bigtime!!

Archived