Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most exotic food you have ever eaten or want to eat.

Collapse



X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Most exotic food you have ever eaten or want to eat.

    When I was younger and lived in Japan I had whale meat.

    Tastes like veal.



    Went one year to the Gilroy Garlic festival and had kangeroo meat.

    It was on a skewer. First bite was ok , 2nd bite and I was thinking

    "I am eating a giant marsupial" and threw up.



    Not going eat rat, snake , turtle, scorpions or dog.



    Have tried venison and hate it . Have tried lamb and hate it.



    I want to try Bison.
    HC GREAT WHITE OUT SURVIVOR 2012 , RIP those that didnt make it.
    
    Rutles meet them , know them , love them , touch them
    http://www.rutles.org/rstory.html
    QUOTE=midnightlaundry Your ****************************, no help reply is exactly why I hate this board.
    Suspicion Breeds Confidence






    Originally Posted by Django Sentenza


    Watch out, there are some terribly bothersome trolls around here.

  • #2
    Douche-fried duck lips.
    Originally Posted by diddlybo


    Just last week I went to the local GC with my 18 inch cock to buy several guitars and amps. On the way out I punched a hole clean thru the body of a MIM Tele, which caused the entire store to give me a standing ovation.









    Originally Posted by ShaneV2


    I play gay through the amp- it involves plugging into the amp's output jack. Sometimes you end up blowing a tranny though.

    Comment


    • #3
      Douche-fried duck lips.
      Originally Posted by diddlybo


      Just last week I went to the local GC with my 18 inch cock to buy several guitars and amps. On the way out I punched a hole clean thru the body of a MIM Tele, which caused the entire store to give me a standing ovation.









      Originally Posted by ShaneV2


      I play gay through the amp- it involves plugging into the amp's output jack. Sometimes you end up blowing a tranny though.

      Comment


      • #4






        Quote Originally Posted by Goop
        View Post

        Douche-fried duck lips.




        Duck tongue

        HC GREAT WHITE OUT SURVIVOR 2012 , RIP those that didnt make it.
        
        Rutles meet them , know them , love them , touch them
        http://www.rutles.org/rstory.html
        QUOTE=midnightlaundry Your ****************************, no help reply is exactly why I hate this board.
        Suspicion Breeds Confidence






        Originally Posted by Django Sentenza


        Watch out, there are some terribly bothersome trolls around here.

        Comment


        • #5






          Quote Originally Posted by Goop
          View Post

          Douche-fried duck lips.




          Duck tongue

          HC GREAT WHITE OUT SURVIVOR 2012 , RIP those that didnt make it.
          
          Rutles meet them , know them , love them , touch them
          http://www.rutles.org/rstory.html
          QUOTE=midnightlaundry Your ****************************, no help reply is exactly why I hate this board.
          Suspicion Breeds Confidence






          Originally Posted by Django Sentenza


          Watch out, there are some terribly bothersome trolls around here.

          Comment


          • #6
            Not particularly exotic, but I've got these hanging in my kitchen right now:





            Chicken's feet weren't very nice.

            I liked soft shell crabs,
            Have a listen and like my rock/stoner/thrash band Longhorn on Facebook

            Comment


            • #7
              Not particularly exotic, but I've got these hanging in my kitchen right now:





              Chicken's feet weren't very nice.

              I liked soft shell crabs,
              Have a listen and like my rock/stoner/thrash band Longhorn on Facebook

              Comment


              • #8
                op why didnt you like the kangaroo? i have it quite often it is a sweeter meat if thats makes sense and being is australia its cheap

                Comment


                • #9
                  op why didnt you like the kangaroo? i have it quite often it is a sweeter meat if thats makes sense and being is australia its cheap

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I've never tried horse meat. I would love to one day.



                    I will never ever eat bugs, cats, dogs or turtles.
                    You don't win friends with salad

                    BRO CLUB MEMBER: NaturalBornBro

                    All that is needed for the triumph of evil, is that good men do nothing - Edmund Burke

                    What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy? - Mahatma Gandhi

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I've never tried horse meat. I would love to one day.



                      I will never ever eat bugs, cats, dogs or turtles.
                      You don't win friends with salad

                      BRO CLUB MEMBER: NaturalBornBro

                      All that is needed for the triumph of evil, is that good men do nothing - Edmund Burke

                      What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy? - Mahatma Gandhi

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Donkey and duck beak meat (yes, there is meat in there!!) when I lived in China. I had the chance to try all kinds of funky stuff, but those were about as adventurous as I was willing to go.



                        They actually have dog meat in some grocery stores there. I saw one with a Golden Retriever puppy on the package, running through green fields. I guess it was supposed to give the impression that it was "free range" dog . My gf at the time was Chinese, and she said "we don't eat that, it's for the Koreans". Later on, I dated Korean girl, and she said "we don't eat that, it's for the Chinese"
                        Originally Posted by James Hetfield


                        I AM THE TABLE!!



                        Guitars:
                        LTD EC256:EMG's, Tonepros, Grovers
                        Agile PS900 Blue Flame
                        Ibanez Acoustic: V300CW
                        Amps:
                        EVH 5150 III 100w
                        EVH 5150 III 4x12
                        Effects:
                        POD HD300
                        MXR 10 Band EQ

                        Good Transactions: cadfael, kev324, sahlomonic, Lucius

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Donkey and duck beak meat (yes, there is meat in there!!) when I lived in China. I had the chance to try all kinds of funky stuff, but those were about as adventurous as I was willing to go.



                          They actually have dog meat in some grocery stores there. I saw one with a Golden Retriever puppy on the package, running through green fields. I guess it was supposed to give the impression that it was "free range" dog . My gf at the time was Chinese, and she said "we don't eat that, it's for the Koreans". Later on, I dated Korean girl, and she said "we don't eat that, it's for the Chinese"
                          Originally Posted by James Hetfield


                          I AM THE TABLE!!



                          Guitars:
                          LTD EC256:EMG's, Tonepros, Grovers
                          Agile PS900 Blue Flame
                          Ibanez Acoustic: V300CW
                          Amps:
                          EVH 5150 III 100w
                          EVH 5150 III 4x12
                          Effects:
                          POD HD300
                          MXR 10 Band EQ

                          Good Transactions: cadfael, kev324, sahlomonic, Lucius

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Probably fried ****************.



                            http://www.dailytech.com/Japanese+Ma...ticle21932.htm

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Probably fried ****************.



                              http://www.dailytech.com/Japanese+Ma...ticle21932.htm

                              Comment













                              Working...
                              X