The gdwill2u thread

Slaymoar

• Members

I'm just worried about our friend. He told us the doc gave him a short time. That sucks. The man deserves some quality HCAF fun, cheer him up a little, he's a strong guy and I'm pretty sure he'll surpass all expectations, but still. It would be cool to have a thread in his honour biggrin.gif

Totally_jammin_out.gif

This thread cannot be boring.

To gdwill2u :beer:

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks so much slaymoar. The HCAF has been such a support in my hour of need, I have instructed my wife to go to our site (my fav by a law shot), and let you guys know when I have passed.

hospice is wonderful; I have been really fortunate to have this time to say by good byes and to prepae myself to meet my maker,

Bob

• Members

Thanks so much slaymoar. The HCAF has been such a support in my hour of need, I have instructed my wife to go to our site (my fav by a law shot), and let you guys know when I have passed.

hospice is wonderful; I have been really fortunate to have this time to say by good byes and to prepae myself to meet my maker,

Bob

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by gdwill2u View Post

Bob
You Rock Bob!!

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by gdwill2u View Post

Bob
You Rock Bob!!

• Members

Damnit.... cry.gif I've never met Bob in person, but we've exchanged some small words on here. I think that because he doesn't ramble and when he posts, he knows how to say/convey a lot in his posts.

This makes me sad, not because I pity him, but because according to him his time with us on earth is nearing it's end. I really, truly do believe that better things are in store for him, on the other side.

Bob, if and when you pass, and your wife comes to HCAF to let us know of your passing, I will shed a tear and say a prayer for you and for her, I promise you that....

• Members

Damnit.... cry.gif I've never met Bob in person, but we've exchanged some small words on here. I think that because he doesn't ramble and when he posts, he knows how to say/convey a lot in his posts.

This makes me sad, not because I pity him, but because according to him his time with us on earth is nearing it's end. I really, truly do believe that better things are in store for him, on the other side.

Bob, if and when you pass, and your wife comes to HCAF to let us know of your passing, I will shed a tear and say a prayer for you and for her, I promise you that....

Archived