Collapse
No announcement yet.

The gdwill2u thread

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish to live my life with that attitude and spirit.

RIP Bob
    strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

Comment

• I wish to live my life with that attitude and spirit.

RIP Bob
      strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

Comment

• My heart got heavy reading that. Says a lot about a guy when you don't know him personally and you get that effect upon news of his passing.

Jen, please understand that Bob was a very well respected man on these forums. His positivity through such a rough period is beyond inspirational. Take a moment during your grieving to understand how truly blessed as a family you were to have him in your life.

May Bob rest in peace and may the Tucker family find comfort in this difficult time.

Also, PLEASE let one of us know if you guys need anything. Seriously, Bob was a part of our family, so we will help however we can.

-Bryan
        My project: http://www.myspace.com/humanconspiracymusic

Bogner Ecstasy 101b :: Blackstar HT5-H :: Trinity Triwatt DR103 clone (Click to view build thread)
        Bogner 4x12 :: Genz Benz 2x12 :: Homebuilt 2x12 loaded with (2) Weber FC12's for the Triwatt

Great Transactions: Skaaks, Skunx, CARRguitar, Zacman0126, theweight, heatfromcold, Ricky Bobby

Comment

• My heart got heavy reading that. Says a lot about a guy when you don't know him personally and you get that effect upon news of his passing.

Jen, please understand that Bob was a very well respected man on these forums. His positivity through such a rough period is beyond inspirational. Take a moment during your grieving to understand how truly blessed as a family you were to have him in your life.

May Bob rest in peace and may the Tucker family find comfort in this difficult time.

Also, PLEASE let one of us know if you guys need anything. Seriously, Bob was a part of our family, so we will help however we can.

-Bryan
          My project: http://www.myspace.com/humanconspiracymusic

Bogner Ecstasy 101b :: Blackstar HT5-H :: Trinity Triwatt DR103 clone (Click to view build thread)
          Bogner 4x12 :: Genz Benz 2x12 :: Homebuilt 2x12 loaded with (2) Weber FC12's for the Triwatt

Great Transactions: Skaaks, Skunx, CARRguitar, Zacman0126, theweight, heatfromcold, Ricky Bobby

Comment

• Bob you were a picture of grace and strength during these tough times

You carried yourself with dignity and was a source of inspiration for many, i know that you are now at peace

RIP
            ***Another USA Charvel SO-Cal Soon Tangerine 4 sale***
            ^^ Good deals with Glizard (ADA), electricdreams (Vetta) Fat Lou (Splawn) Tubesteakfortone (Marshall 3203, Riot pedal) agreed (Hafler-Radial) twisty571 (Mosvalve 962) Orbis Mortis (egnater) ~Abstract~ (JC amp) jn062181 (AXE - FX) ^^

PS -- I am the proud owner of the 1,000,000 post EVER on the HC amp forum 7/28/2006..

Comment

• Bob you were a picture of grace and strength during these tough times

You carried yourself with dignity and was a source of inspiration for many, i know that you are now at peace

RIP
              ***Another USA Charvel SO-Cal Soon Tangerine 4 sale***
              ^^ Good deals with Glizard (ADA), electricdreams (Vetta) Fat Lou (Splawn) Tubesteakfortone (Marshall 3203, Riot pedal) agreed (Hafler-Radial) twisty571 (Mosvalve 962) Orbis Mortis (egnater) ~Abstract~ (JC amp) jn062181 (AXE - FX) ^^

PS -- I am the proud owner of the 1,000,000 post EVER on the HC amp forum 7/28/2006..

Comment

• That is heartbreaking. He showed so much grace and bravery during an exceedingly difficult time.

He leaves us all with a shining display of dignity in the face of adversity.

May we all learn from his example.
                Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis

I'm a drag queen..not Jesus Christ

Originally Posted by LuckisforLosers

Don't sound like Korn.

Comment

• That is heartbreaking. He showed so much grace and bravery during an exceedingly difficult time.

He leaves us all with a shining display of dignity in the face of adversity.

May we all learn from his example.
                  Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis

I'm a drag queen..not Jesus Christ

Originally Posted by LuckisforLosers

Don't sound like Korn.

Comment

• RIP Bob, you're in a better place now and can be with your family whenever you want

Comment

• RIP Bob, you're in a better place now and can be with your family whenever you want

Comment

• So sad, and I envy his spirit and courage. My wife was even asking about him last night. R.I.P. Bob.
                        Great deals with: Draco Aron X 2 , Holy War, Edge of Darkness X 2, freehandarson, Chrisjd, Yo_Squig, Crank, Abstract, xnatex, Norton666, JSilverstein, Elemenope, moop, Ricky Rockhardo

Originally Posted by madryan

That's the problem with Marshalls... They cut right through.

"

B.) Bending a woman over and seeing sphincter art is pretty much a clear signal that she wants you to salt the Devil's Onion Ring.

Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

Kinda how I quit drinking for a long time. That was lame so I started again

Comment

• So sad, and I envy his spirit and courage. My wife was even asking about him last night. R.I.P. Bob.
                          Great deals with: Draco Aron X 2 , Holy War, Edge of Darkness X 2, freehandarson, Chrisjd, Yo_Squig, Crank, Abstract, xnatex, Norton666, JSilverstein, Elemenope, moop, Ricky Rockhardo

Originally Posted by madryan

That's the problem with Marshalls... They cut right through.

"

B.) Bending a woman over and seeing sphincter art is pretty much a clear signal that she wants you to salt the Devil's Onion Ring.

Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

Kinda how I quit drinking for a long time. That was lame so I started again

Comment

• So long Bob, thanks for showing us how its done.
                            Don't hate the game - hate the player!

Comment

• So long Bob, thanks for showing us how its done.
                              Don't hate the game - hate the player!

Comment

• RIP Bob. I didn't know Bob, but from his posts it looks like I definitely cheated myself. May his family find comfort in knowing he is in a better place.
                                Was TrueBlueLS... thanks for the name change stupid forum upgrade.

Peavey Nitro I | Peavey HP Special EXP | Peavey Tracer Custom | Kramer Focus 2000 | Kramer Vanguard FR440S

Marshall Class 5 | Egnater Tweaker 15 | Jet City JCA22H | Jet City JCA24S

Comment

Working...
                                X