X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote Originally Posted by justcrash
    View Post

Bob: You are loved. It has been a privilege and an honor getting to know you as I have over the years.

Thanks so much. I think all solid HCAFs know we really have some top rate mods.

Bob
    Jesus is Lord
    May God bless us all

"When dictators come to power, the first thing they do is take away the people's weapons.
    It makes it so much easier for the secret police to operate, it makes it so much easier to force
    the will of the ruler upon the ruled." -- Ronald Reagan, GUNS & AMMO September 1975

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by justcrash
      View Post

Bob: You are loved. It has been a privilege and an honor getting to know you as I have over the years.

Thanks so much. I think all solid HCAFs know we really have some top rate mods.

Bob
      Jesus is Lord
      May God bless us all

"When dictators come to power, the first thing they do is take away the people's weapons.
      It makes it so much easier for the secret police to operate, it makes it so much easier to force
      the will of the ruler upon the ruled." -- Ronald Reagan, GUNS & AMMO September 1975

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by 100 watt
        View Post

As others have stated, Im glad you are at peace, and trying to make your last days the best you can. You & your family are in all of our thoughts. Much respect to you. You're a way better man than me. I dont think I could deal with your sitiation anywhere near the level you are. I'm glad you've stuck around. I dont know you from Adam..but when it all boils down to it, you come here for the same reasons the lot of us do. Hell..I think of it as some kinda messed up out of whack Fraternity..just without the rituals, handshakes, (no Charvel Dan joke intended), & symbolism. We're "Brothers" in one way or another.

Reading your posts has always made me respect you, as you stand for your beliefs, no matter what anyone else has thrown you..and right or wrong, you always seem to come out the better man. Thats something I admire. Look past my trashy avatars..my sick sense of humor.. my filthy mouth..etc.. I'm speaking as a man and as a human being. Your a good man, and you're among friends. I think we all can learn a lesson from you.

God Be With You

Harley

You're a way better man than me. I dont think I could deal with your sitiation anywhere near the level you are. None of us know how they will respond to someone like me, and if my positivity can be a good example then I am OK.

Her's a secret that is obvious to those who know me well, I had never thought that I could live with grace free from all self-pity or depression.

God has always given me the strength and grace to match the challenges I have dealt with.

Bob
        Jesus is Lord
        May God bless us all

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by 100 watt
          View Post

As others have stated, Im glad you are at peace, and trying to make your last days the best you can. You & your family are in all of our thoughts. Much respect to you. You're a way better man than me. I dont think I could deal with your sitiation anywhere near the level you are. I'm glad you've stuck around. I dont know you from Adam..but when it all boils down to it, you come here for the same reasons the lot of us do. Hell..I think of it as some kinda messed up out of whack Fraternity..just without the rituals, handshakes, (no Charvel Dan joke intended), & symbolism. We're "Brothers" in one way or another.

Reading your posts has always made me respect you, as you stand for your beliefs, no matter what anyone else has thrown you..and right or wrong, you always seem to come out the better man. Thats something I admire. Look past my trashy avatars..my sick sense of humor.. my filthy mouth..etc.. I'm speaking as a man and as a human being. Your a good man, and you're among friends. I think we all can learn a lesson from you.

God Be With You

Harley

You're a way better man than me. I dont think I could deal with your sitiation anywhere near the level you are. None of us know how they will respond to someone like me, and if my positivity can be a good example then I am OK.

Her's a secret that is obvious to those who know me well, I had never thought that I could live with grace free from all self-pity or depression.

God has always given me the strength and grace to match the challenges I have dealt with.

Bob
          Jesus is Lord
          May God bless us all

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by thenakedarab
            View Post

Glad to hear that your experience with them has been as positive as I remember our time with them when my grand-father passed. It really takes a kind soul to do what those people do for patients and families dealing with the hardest of hard situations.

All our love (mojo for those to macho to say love), and best wishes are with you brother Bob.

Also, what I said in my pm on Thanksgiving still stands. Keep your spirits up and keep on living and loving man.

You just said what I just posted. I have great love for many guys on HCAF.

Bob
            Jesus is Lord
            May God bless us all

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by thenakedarab
              View Post

Glad to hear that your experience with them has been as positive as I remember our time with them when my grand-father passed. It really takes a kind soul to do what those people do for patients and families dealing with the hardest of hard situations.

All our love (mojo for those to macho to say love), and best wishes are with you brother Bob.

Also, what I said in my pm on Thanksgiving still stands. Keep your spirits up and keep on living and loving man.

You just said what I just posted. I have great love for many guys on HCAF.

Bob
              Jesus is Lord
              May God bless us all

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Lord ToneKing
                View Post

Bob, I am deeply saddened to hear this news. Though I don't personally know you, I consider you a friend and appreciate all the kind words and encouragement you gave me in the past during some very bad times in my marriage.

I will never forget you Brother

John 14:1-4
                Jesus is Lord
                May God bless us all

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Lord ToneKing
                  View Post

Bob, I am deeply saddened to hear this news. Though I don't personally know you, I consider you a friend and appreciate all the kind words and encouragement you gave me in the past during some very bad times in my marriage.

I will never forget you Brother

John 14:1-4
                  Jesus is Lord
                  May God bless us all

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Rear Naked
                    View Post

We should all pitch in a few bucks to send Bob to Vegas so he can snort coke off a strippers ass

Thanks but I can't leave the second due to the fact I am too weak to get back up the stairs.

Thanks for your thought.

Bob
                    Jesus is Lord
                    May God bless us all

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Rear Naked
                      View Post

We should all pitch in a few bucks to send Bob to Vegas so he can snort coke off a strippers ass

Thanks but I can't leave the second due to the fact I am too weak to get back up the stairs.

Thanks for your thought.

Bob
                      Jesus is Lord
                      May God bless us all

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by K-Bizzle
                        View Post

Stuck.

Bob is one of us, its the least we can do.

Mojo man. Once again I still am at a total loss for words here.

My heart goes out to you and your family.

Thanks K-Bizzle, thanks for persoal kindness to me, and of course it goes without saying thanks from the whole forum for the job you and Justcrash are doin'/

Bob
                        Jesus is Lord
                        May God bless us all

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by K-Bizzle
                          View Post

Stuck.

Bob is one of us, its the least we can do.

Mojo man. Once again I still am at a total loss for words here.

My heart goes out to you and your family.

Thanks K-Bizzle, thanks for persoal kindness to me, and of course it goes without saying thanks from the whole forum for the job you and Justcrash are doin'/

Bob
                          Jesus is Lord
                          May God bless us all

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by jamminjohn
                            View Post

Brother Bob,

This morning at men's group there was 14 of us. I told them of a man I don't know who lives 1000 miles away and I've never met. You are on a HUGE prayer list that goes around the US. Have peace. john

Thanks John.
                            Jesus is Lord
                            May God bless us all

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by jamminjohn
                              View Post

Brother Bob,

This morning at men's group there was 14 of us. I told them of a man I don't know who lives 1000 miles away and I've never met. You are on a HUGE prayer list that goes around the US. Have peace. john

Thanks John.
                              Jesus is Lord
                              May God bless us all

Comment

• Bob, while I am thinking of it, please have a extra Merry Christmas with your friends and family.

Your grace and humility throughout this is beyond inspiring. It's honestly made me reflect on a lot of things in my life that I hold on to way too tightly vs. what really, really matters.

I hope your feeling well and not in any pain or discomfort.

Happy Holidays Bro!!!
                                Look how hard my heart hurts.
                                I need help, give me the works.

Originally Posted by Neilrocks25

I haven't been drunk on sale for a long time either.

Originally Posted by telephant

You sound like an uptight loser and I suspect you have a lot less friends than you claim. Also, your wife is probably a fatty.

Comment

Working...
                                X