Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking of starting a whaling operation..

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse







X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Thinking of starting a whaling operation..

    Need a crew..who's in?

    Hardtail = whale spotter?
    Charveldan = Welcome aboard handshakes, then kicked overboard as we leave port?
    Neilrock = Negotiator with China to buy our kills

    Who else and what would there job be

    Payment will be in whale oil or meat..possibly sperm, only if we nab a sperm whale of course. Need someone good at attracting sperm though
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font color="Red"><font size="2"><b>Guitars:</b> </font></font><br />
    2012 Gibson Les Paul 50's Tribute Goldtop<br />
    2011 Ibanez RG3550MZ Galaxy Black<br />
    <font color="Red"><font size="2"><b>Amps:</b> </font></font><br />
    Marshall 78' JMP MKII 2204<br />
    Peavey XXX 4x12 Slant<br />
    <font color="Red"><font size="2"><b>Effects:</b> </font></font><br />
    Fulltone OCD<br />
    MXR Chorus 3 Knob<br />
    DOD Phasor 401 <br />
    MXR Carbon Copy <br />
    Barber Tone Press<br />
    Korg PitchBlack Tuner<br />
    ToneBone Bigshot ABY/EFX<br />
    MKS Pedal Pad II<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/smile.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Smilie" class="inlineimg" /><img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/wave.gif" border="0" alt="" title="wave" class="inlineimg" /><img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/eek.gif" border="0" alt="" title="EEK!" class="inlineimg" /><img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/mad.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Mad" class="inlineimg" /> <br />
    <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/cool.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Cool" class="inlineimg" /><img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/love.gif" border="0" alt="" title="love" class="inlineimg" /><img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/cry.gif" border="0" alt="" title="cry" class="inlineimg" /><img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/freak.gif" border="0" alt="" title="freak" class="inlineimg" /><img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/wave.gif" border="0" alt="" title="wave" class="inlineimg" /></div>

  • #2
    Soundgardener75= buys all of the pre-packaged food for the journey. Chinese takeout, mexican take out, etc.

    Ovid9 = sperm mopper

    Loop = court jester

    RIcky Bobby = drunk guy who peels the potatoes

    Rockstarbassist = in charge of entertainment.

    Me = captain
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font color="orange">BRO CLUB Member: BROSLINGER</font><br />
    Proudly uses: STOMP UNDER FOOT pedals.</div>

    Comment


    • #3
      YAY! I'm a sperm mopper!!!!!

      *Hopes this means I get more than 4 holidays a year off.*
      <div class="signaturecontainer"><div class="bbcode_container">
      <div class="bbcode_quote">
      <div class="quote_container">
      <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

      <div class="bbcode_postedby">
      <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>TheEternal</strong>
      <a href="showthread.php?p=43089130#post43089130" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
      </div>
      <div class="message">Can't you just let Jesus melt your face? <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/icon_lol.gif" border="0" alt="" title="lol" class="inlineimg" /></div>

      </div>
      </div>
      </div> <div class="bbcode_container">
      <div class="bbcode_quote">
      <div class="quote_container">
      <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

      <div class="bbcode_postedby">
      <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>Neilrocks25</strong>
      <a href="showthread.php?p=45565894#post45565894" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
      </div>
      <div class="message">life's too short not to eat bee's</div>

      </div>
      </div>
      </div> <br />
      <a href="http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2014624-Official-Amps-Good-Deal-Bad-Deal-Sticky!/page9" target="_blank">Good Transactions</a><br />
      <br />
      <font size="1">Peavey Bravo 112, Acoustic Control Corp 150 (x2), Peavey VTM120, Mesa Metal Grille Halfback 2x12, Tubeworks vert 2x12, Peavey 1810<br />
      Godin SD24, Squier Standard Strat, Ibanez &quot;Millenium&quot; Destroyer, Agile 3100, Squier Classic Vibe Tele, Peavey Reactor <br />
      </font><br />
      <a href="http://www.fixcongressfirst.org/pages/about/" target="_blank">Fix Congress First</a></div>

      Comment


      • #4
        I forget, has the role of forgetful old man been filled?
        The community here was awesome but the digs &amp; spirit of the place has been in decline ever since it became a business venture rather than a simple collective and this latest gong show really brought the chickens home to roost.<br><br>Necessity is the mother of invention, ergo: <a target="_blank" href="http://www.guitarampboard.com"><font color="#0000FF">www.guitarampboard.com</font></a>.<br><br>So long and thanks for all the fish, love izzy.<br><br>:wave:

        Comment


        • #5
          I can be the Canadian green peace protester that ****************s you over by sitting on top of the whale
          <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1">Gibson Les Paul Traditional<br />
          Warmoth Custom Soloist<br />
          Ibanez S370 <br />
          Gibson SG Special<br />
          '77 Marshall JMP 2203<br />
          <a href="http://www.myspace.com/sonicimages" target="_blank">http://www.myspace.com/sonicimages</a><br />
          -------- <br />
          <div class="bbcode_container">
          <div class="bbcode_quote">
          <div class="quote_container">
          <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

          <div class="bbcode_postedby">
          <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>RaceU4her</strong>
          <a href="showthread.php?p=41701992#post41701992" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
          </div>
          <div class="message"><font size="1">i have 12,000+ posts at HCAF, of course im a ****************ing tone guru</font></div>

          </div>
          </div>
          </div> </font></div>

          Comment


          • #6
            I can fire a harpoon. I'm great at getting whales.

            Comment


            • #7
              I can be the Canadian green peace protester that ****************s you over by sitting on top of the whale


              Naw, that just makes you the red dot in the center of the bullseye! :cop:
              <div class="signaturecontainer"><div class="bbcode_container">
              <div class="bbcode_quote">
              <div class="quote_container">
              <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

              <div class="bbcode_postedby">
              <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>TheEternal</strong>
              <a href="showthread.php?p=43089130#post43089130" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
              </div>
              <div class="message">Can't you just let Jesus melt your face? <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/icon_lol.gif" border="0" alt="" title="lol" class="inlineimg" /></div>

              </div>
              </div>
              </div> <div class="bbcode_container">
              <div class="bbcode_quote">
              <div class="quote_container">
              <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

              <div class="bbcode_postedby">
              <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>Neilrocks25</strong>
              <a href="showthread.php?p=45565894#post45565894" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
              </div>
              <div class="message">life's too short not to eat bee's</div>

              </div>
              </div>
              </div> <br />
              <a href="http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2014624-Official-Amps-Good-Deal-Bad-Deal-Sticky!/page9" target="_blank">Good Transactions</a><br />
              <br />
              <font size="1">Peavey Bravo 112, Acoustic Control Corp 150 (x2), Peavey VTM120, Mesa Metal Grille Halfback 2x12, Tubeworks vert 2x12, Peavey 1810<br />
              Godin SD24, Squier Standard Strat, Ibanez &quot;Millenium&quot; Destroyer, Agile 3100, Squier Classic Vibe Tele, Peavey Reactor <br />
              </font><br />
              <a href="http://www.fixcongressfirst.org/pages/about/" target="_blank">Fix Congress First</a></div>

              Comment


              • #8
                Loop=wahle fart genrater
                <div class="signaturecontainer"><div class="bbcode_container">
                <div class="bbcode_quote">
                <div class="quote_container">
                <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

                <div class="bbcode_postedby">
                <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>Y0UNGBL00D</strong>
                <a href="showthread.php?p=44331352#post44331352" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
                </div>
                <div class="message">verf code: pepi/charveldan news team</div>

                </div>
                </div>
                </div> <a href="http://netmusicians.org/index.php?value=exafro&amp;section=user" target="_blank">netmusicians</a><br />
                <a href="http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=604313" target="_blank">soundclick</a> <br />
                <a href="http://www.mediafire.com/?pxopa10y1u7mkpf" target="_blank">Download my Demo for Free</a><br />
                Spam: EHX Deluxe Memory Man. Big Box version $325? make offer<br />
                EHX The Worm $65<br />
                Boss GE-7 $60<br />
                Boss TU-2 $65</div>

                Comment


                • #9
                  Naw, that just makes you the red dot in the center of the bullseye! :cop:


                  If more Greenpeacers had guns, this wouldn't happen. More whales too for that matter.
                  <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1">Gibson Les Paul Traditional<br />
                  Warmoth Custom Soloist<br />
                  Ibanez S370 <br />
                  Gibson SG Special<br />
                  '77 Marshall JMP 2203<br />
                  <a href="http://www.myspace.com/sonicimages" target="_blank">http://www.myspace.com/sonicimages</a><br />
                  -------- <br />
                  <div class="bbcode_container">
                  <div class="bbcode_quote">
                  <div class="quote_container">
                  <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

                  <div class="bbcode_postedby">
                  <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>RaceU4her</strong>
                  <a href="showthread.php?p=41701992#post41701992" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
                  </div>
                  <div class="message"><font size="1">i have 12,000+ posts at HCAF, of course im a ****************ing tone guru</font></div>

                  </div>
                  </div>
                  </div> </font></div>

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    What the hell do I know about china?? I like peking duck.


                    I like whales to much anyway, **************** whalers
                    http://www.guitarampboard.com we have gone there, please follow!!!<br><br>Remember<br><br>http://www.guitarampboard.com<br><br>Yes that's right<br><br>http://www.guitarampboard.com<br><br>^_^ http://www.guitarampboard.com ^_^<br>

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Sound like you need more seamen on your poop deck, I'm in :thu:

                      I'll watch teh radarz, that guy always get at least one line of dialogue.

                      Captain Gene: "What teh ****************in feck is that!?!?!"
                      Me: either "Mother of God....." or " I...don't...KNOW!!!!!!!"
                      <div class="signaturecontainer"><div class="bbcode_container">
                      <div class="bbcode_quote">
                      <div class="quote_container">
                      <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

                      <div class="bbcode_postedby">
                      <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>Ovid9</strong>
                      <a href="showthread.php?p=43136035#post43136035" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
                      </div>
                      <div class="message">I can go to a farm, fill a bucket with 5 different types of ****************. <br />
                      <br />
                      I can seperate said **************** into the 5 types.<br />
                      <br />
                      But ya know what I still got? A bucket of ****************. <br />
                      <br />
                      So, yes, you're right by and large.</div>

                      </div>
                      </div>
                      </div> My Gear:<br />
                      2008 Gibson LP Studio w/ D Activator/Air Classic <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/love.gif" border="0" alt="" title="love" class="inlineimg" /><br />
                      2009 Gibson LP Studio Silverburst w/498T/490R <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/love.gif" border="0" alt="" title="love" class="inlineimg" /><br />
                      1986 MIJ Fender Stratocaster <br />
                      LTD Viper 256p<br />
                      JCA50H<br />
                      Marshall 1960BV<br />
                      Line 6 M13 <br />
                      Eleven Rack, 1's and 0's breaux<br />
                      My swingin' cod<br />
                      <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/Totally_jammin_out.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Jammin'" class="inlineimg" /></div>

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        can I be the crazy guy who follows you guys and tries to protect the whales by throwing red plastic cups filled with my urine at you?
                        <div class="signaturecontainer"><div class="bbcode_container">
                        <div class="bbcode_quote">
                        <div class="quote_container">
                        <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

                        <div class="bbcode_postedby">
                        <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>OverDriven</strong>
                        <a href="showthread.php?p=44564266#post44564266" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
                        </div>
                        <div class="message">That is probably the single most ****************ed up thing I've ever seen posted on HCAF. Congrats. <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/freak.gif" border="0" alt="" title="freak" class="inlineimg" /></div>

                        </div>
                        </div>
                        </div> Good deals with: jnepo1</div>

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          can I be the crazy guy who follows you guys and tries to protect the whales by throwing red plastic cups filled with my urine at you?


                          I wouldn't have it any other way Jake :love:
                          <div class="signaturecontainer"><div class="bbcode_container">
                          <div class="bbcode_quote">
                          <div class="quote_container">
                          <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

                          <div class="bbcode_postedby">
                          <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>Ovid9</strong>
                          <a href="showthread.php?p=43136035#post43136035" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
                          </div>
                          <div class="message">I can go to a farm, fill a bucket with 5 different types of ****************. <br />
                          <br />
                          I can seperate said **************** into the 5 types.<br />
                          <br />
                          But ya know what I still got? A bucket of ****************. <br />
                          <br />
                          So, yes, you're right by and large.</div>

                          </div>
                          </div>
                          </div> My Gear:<br />
                          2008 Gibson LP Studio w/ D Activator/Air Classic <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/love.gif" border="0" alt="" title="love" class="inlineimg" /><br />
                          2009 Gibson LP Studio Silverburst w/498T/490R <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/love.gif" border="0" alt="" title="love" class="inlineimg" /><br />
                          1986 MIJ Fender Stratocaster <br />
                          LTD Viper 256p<br />
                          JCA50H<br />
                          Marshall 1960BV<br />
                          Line 6 M13 <br />
                          Eleven Rack, 1's and 0's breaux<br />
                          My swingin' cod<br />
                          <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/Totally_jammin_out.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Jammin'" class="inlineimg" /></div>

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            If more Greenpeacers had guns, this wouldn't happen. More whales too for that matter.


                            Exactly!
                            <div class="signaturecontainer"><div class="bbcode_container">
                            <div class="bbcode_quote">
                            <div class="quote_container">
                            <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

                            <div class="bbcode_postedby">
                            <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>TheEternal</strong>
                            <a href="showthread.php?p=43089130#post43089130" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
                            </div>
                            <div class="message">Can't you just let Jesus melt your face? <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/icon_lol.gif" border="0" alt="" title="lol" class="inlineimg" /></div>

                            </div>
                            </div>
                            </div> <div class="bbcode_container">
                            <div class="bbcode_quote">
                            <div class="quote_container">
                            <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

                            <div class="bbcode_postedby">
                            <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>Neilrocks25</strong>
                            <a href="showthread.php?p=45565894#post45565894" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
                            </div>
                            <div class="message">life's too short not to eat bee's</div>

                            </div>
                            </div>
                            </div> <br />
                            <a href="http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2014624-Official-Amps-Good-Deal-Bad-Deal-Sticky!/page9" target="_blank">Good Transactions</a><br />
                            <br />
                            <font size="1">Peavey Bravo 112, Acoustic Control Corp 150 (x2), Peavey VTM120, Mesa Metal Grille Halfback 2x12, Tubeworks vert 2x12, Peavey 1810<br />
                            Godin SD24, Squier Standard Strat, Ibanez &quot;Millenium&quot; Destroyer, Agile 3100, Squier Classic Vibe Tele, Peavey Reactor <br />
                            </font><br />
                            <a href="http://www.fixcongressfirst.org/pages/about/" target="_blank">Fix Congress First</a></div>

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Sound like you need more seamen on your poop deck, I'm in :thu:

                              I'll watch teh radarz, that guy always get at least one line of dialogue.

                              Captain Gene: "What teh ****************in feck is that!?!?!"
                              Me: either "Mother of God....." or " I...don't...KNOW!!!!!!!"


                              "I'm having trouble with the radar, sir."

                              <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1">Gibson Les Paul Traditional<br />
                              Warmoth Custom Soloist<br />
                              Ibanez S370 <br />
                              Gibson SG Special<br />
                              '77 Marshall JMP 2203<br />
                              <a href="http://www.myspace.com/sonicimages" target="_blank">http://www.myspace.com/sonicimages</a><br />
                              -------- <br />
                              <div class="bbcode_container">
                              <div class="bbcode_quote">
                              <div class="quote_container">
                              <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

                              <div class="bbcode_postedby">
                              <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>RaceU4her</strong>
                              <a href="showthread.php?p=41701992#post41701992" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
                              </div>
                              <div class="message"><font size="1">i have 12,000+ posts at HCAF, of course im a ****************ing tone guru</font></div>

                              </div>
                              </div>
                              </div> </font></div>

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X