Rush's 2112 is....

Soundstorm

• Members

I used to play a bunch of stuff off of 2112. Need to listen to it & see what I remember of it. I used to listen to LOTS of those guys, & got away from it for a long time. I still throw the occasional Rush thing in when dicking off @ home. Played "Antherm" the other night while I was tooling around with my delay that I hadnt used in forever.

Anyone know what kinda Flanger Alex was using in the early days? I love the f*ck outta his flange sound on "In The End"

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by 100 watt View Post
I used to play a bunch of stuff off of 2112. Need to listen to it & see what I remember of it. I used to listen to LOTS of those guys, & got away from it for a long time. I still throw the occasional Rush thing in when dicking off @ home. Played "Antherm" the other night while I was tooling around with my delay that I hadnt used in forever.

Anyone know what kinda Flanger Alex was using in the early days? I love the f*ck outta his flange sound on "In The End"
icon_lol.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by 100 watt View Post

I'm pretty sure it was an Electro Harmonix Electric Mistress

Archived